During the tour we will walk along Nevskiy - the main street of the city, see and talk about the most famous sights of St.Petersburg: St.Isaac's Square, the Church of our Saviour on the spilt blood, Palace square, the spit of Vasilyevskiy island and much more...
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
The Church of our Savour on the spilt Blood. (I can also pick you up at your hotel. In this case you will have to extend the tour and cover the transportation expences if needed).
We will admire "a piece of medieval Russia in the "prim" imperial capital" and learn the history of a bloody murder of the "tsar-liberator" - Alexander II.
Walking along the main street of the city we will pass by many magnificent buildings and learn their history on the way.
Enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful squares in St.Petersburg! Walk across the widest bridge - 97m! See with your own eyes traces of nazi bombs on the columns of St.Isaac's Cathedral!
Watching the main square of the city it is hard to believe that only 300 years ago there used to be a medow there:) A famous royal residence - Winter Palace - an outstanding creation of Fr.B. Rastrelly, along with other buildings (like the General Staff building and others) of the main museum in Russia - Hermitage together with Alexandriyskiy column form one of the best architectural ensembles of St.Petersburg.
The Palace Embankment. (I can also take you to your hotel. In this case you will have to extend the tour and cover the transportation expences if needed).
transportation fee (if needed, usually about 15$ around downtown)
personal expenses (drinks, snacks,etc.)
picking up at the hotel;
1. For the groups of 3 and more people the equipment for voice amplification is to be rented (not included into the price of the tour - 1,5$).
2. It is a walking tour. so, please, check up the weather forecast and get sure to be dressed accordingly. The tour is approximately a 7 km walk, so, please, get sure to wear comfortable shoes.
3. This is your tour, so,please feel free to personalize it.
4. Be mindful of the time difference (St.Petersburg Time - GMT+3.00):4pm London - 6pm St.Petersbug; 16pm Tokio - 10am St.Petersburg; 17pm Sydney(Austr.) - 10 am.St.Petersburg; 13pm Paris - 14pm St.Petersburg.
5. If you cannot find the date or time you would like to join, please, send me a message.