Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka (Living), Mount Koya, Kobe
English, Japanese (Native)
Less than an hour
As I have stationed at Panama, the United States(Miami), and Argentine for some 12 years on business, I speak Spanish to some extent. I am a guide but also an illustlator and cartoonist. You will enjoy my cool but knowlegeable guiding with original illustrations.
My certifications as a professional guide are as followings:
1. Certified National Guide & Interpreter (English) 2015/2/19
2. Certified Domestic Travel Service Supervisor 2016/10/26
3. Kyoto Tourism Culture Certification 3rd Class 2016/12/11
3. Kyoto Tourism Culture Certification 2nd Class 2018/12/9
4. TOEIC score 925 1997/9/6
5. United Nations English Proficiency Test Class A & B 1998/12/14
6. Business English Proficiency Test Class A 1994/2/15
7. B Class member of Japan Guide Association (since 2015/7/3)
So, you are rest assured with my skills of communication and my original illustrations to explain all about Japanese tourism.
My hobbies are: Singing songs with guitar(folk song, pops, the Beatles), mountain climbing( Mt. Fuji 5 times), Rokko All Mountains Trekking (Kobe) full trekking 14 times , oil painting, cycling, farming, visiting hot spa, research of Japanese castles, ruins of Japanese battle fields, and volcanoes. I also collect bottles and sake cups (potteries). I am, in short, good at Japanese history and geography.
You will enjoy my guiding based on various experiences and knowledge about Japan I ever obtained in the past. I am sure that you will be excited with my illustrations to explain a lot of things abour Japan as well as sightseeing spots.
great knowledge and insites
Dear Mr. Shapiro It was a great time with you in Kyoto. I do hope your nice trip back to Phoenix! Eiji