To experience Cambodian street foods, such as num banh chok (rice noodles with fish curry), fried insects, grilled frogs, and mango sticky rice and many more.
We will pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town.
At 6:30 PM: Start your tour with a visit to Road 60 local night market. This is a great place to try a variety of Cambodian street foods, such as num banh chok (rice noodles with fish curry), fried insects, grilled frogs, and mango sticky rice and many more.
Start your tour early. The best street food vendors start selling in the early evening, so you'll want to get there before they run out of food. Be adventurous. Don't be afraid to try new things. This is a great opportunity to try some of the more unique street foods that Cambodia has to offer.
Bargain with the vendors. It's customary to bargain with street food vendors in Cambodia. This is a great way to get a good deal on your food.
Have fun! This is a great way to experience the local culture and cuisine. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the delicious food.
At 8:00 PM: Finish your tour with a drink at one of the many rooftop bars in Siem Reap. This is a great way to end your evening and enjoy the views of the city. In addition evening street food tour:
We will drop you off at your hotel after finished the tour.
Local English Speaking Tour Guide
Transportation pick up and transfer by Tuk Tuk
Drinking Water and a soft drink or a local beer
Dinner(Local Khmer food)
I can work everyday but you need to book in advance in case if i busy i will hand to my team.
• The market opens at 4pm, so you cannot visit before then.
• This tour involves a walking, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
• Several places we will visit do not accept credit cards, so please bring cash.
• If the weather forecast predicts rain on the day of the tour, you can either have the tour with a different itinerary.
• We will inform you the exact time before starting the tour.