If you have 1 day only, but eager to have everything, this tour is for you! I have only 1 day to make you fond of my cosy, friendly, very tolerant and warm city :) We will see all the most interesting and must see sights, feel the spirit of old town and also see, that Tbilisi is young and everyone always will find here something dear and understand why is it happens so.We will see Old Tbilisi and also, places that are a bit far from the old city, so we will need to move by car sometimes.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Vera.
From hotel to next spot we will go by car
Guide fee you ( pay it on this site)
-Transportation fee (Nissan X-Trail up to 3 person, or Mersedes Sprinter -up to 16 person) I will send you invoice for transportation to pay by site in addition to guide fee
-Lunch , Dinner
-Entrance fee to Funicular ( you and your guide, 12 GEL per person (May 2020))
-Entrance to some places we can do if you wish. It may be
-a little ethnography museum (you and your guide, 2 GEL per person (May 2020) )
- wine tasting (50-70 GEL per person (May 2020) )
In Tbilisi I can provide walking tours in old city and also the most interesting parts of the city. Also I can provide tours around Georgia, I work with my husband David Skhirtladze, we are good team and fun together, love good company and travel, adore our little country and always glad to share our knowledge this our guests. We have comfortable Mersedes Sprinter for 16 guests (17+1), and Nissan X-Trail ( 1-3 guests). We can do 1-day trips from Tbilisi and also several day tours around the country, with nights in different cities. So, can take you to different regions of Georgia( Kakheti, Imereti, Svaneti, Racha, Achara, etc) and different cities-Telavi, Sighnaghi, Batumi, Kutaisi, Mtskheta, Gori and also to places, you wish on your tour. We are always flexible and will be glad to add or remove same spots, as you wish. Transportation fee depends on the length and route.
1.We will walk by foot really a LOT , so put on comfortable shoes, it is very important, also in summer you will need sunglasses, and sun hat.
2. The entrance fees for you and your guide and meals is NOT included in the tour price, the entrance fee for cable car is 3 GEL for person, funicular 12 GEL (on 05.2020)
3.The common advise, keep your documents and money in a safe place, don't contact the beggars and don't give them anything
4. Please, have cash on our tour, you will need it to pay entrance fees and also in some places cards are not accepted
5. We are flexible, we can start any convenient for you time and also can stop for photos, meals and rest, if you wish, just relax and feel like you walk with your friend, simply enjoy )
6. We will walk really a lot by foot and only a little by car, I will recommend it only If you have good physical training. Sorry, but not for kids, they will be tired during this 7-8 hours of walking.
7. Please, always fell free to ask me, if you wish stop walking, go a little by car around city to give your feet a little rest, car always will be nearby, so I will be glad to make our tour the most comfortable and flexible for you :) read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from GoWithGuide.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.