My tour will be the sampler of the best of New York City in one day. I will guide us through the best-of-the-best with lots of photo ops included.
I will also include pop-culture moments you will likely know-and-love from TV-and-movies like Friends, Enchanted, Spider-Man, King-Kong, I Am Legend, Ghostbusters, James and the Giant Peach, Godzilla, SATC, and many more...
I can also be flexible and, where possible, add a destination - provided it does not require waiting in a long queue.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Your hotel lobby.
I will be happy to meet you in your hotel lobby and bring you to our first destination. Then we will traverse the following:
• Battery Park/New York Harbor/Statue of Liberty
• Elevated Acre/The Brooklyn Bridge
• (10:30) Site of the World Trade Center
• (11:00) Greenwich Village/Washington Square Park
• Greenwich Village/The "Friends" House
• (12:00) Little Island/The High Line
• (1:00) Lunch
• Herald Square/Macy's/Empire State Building
• (4:00) Times Square
• Central Park
(Times are approximate and are subject to several factors, including high interest of tourists)
Transportation fees are *not* included in the tour price and will be paid in cash on the day of the tour (or directly at your Metropass kiosk).
This will be $11 per person + 1 for the Tour Guide for the basic tour (4 rides x $2.75).
If you'd like to use public transport from your hotel to Battery Park - or from Central Park back to your hotel, you may add $2.75 per extra ride.
• There will be breaks for sitting-and-eating but bring comfortable walking shoes.
• New York also requires masks inside for the time-being, so please include those.
• Be prepared for the weather by considering water, hats, etc...
• There will be walking but there will also be riding public transport which means mixing with the locals.