• Visit largest home in the world for orphan elephants
• Admire The Amazing Natural Spices & Ceylon Tea
• Explore over 4000 species plants from royal botanical garden
• Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city from the upper lake
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Pick up from hotels in and around Kandy
Pickup at 7.00 a.m. from your hotel place then drives to Pinnawala elephant orphanage, to see milk feeding & elephant bathing.
Then your second destination is Giragama Tea factory. Tea processing is another interesting area to be studied you can understand and learn about tea processing when you visit a tea factory. Also you can purchase fresh tea products from the factory outlet.
Drive to New Ranweli Spice Garden. Turmeric, clove, cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg and mace, lemon grass, citronella, curry leaves and all Kind of spices & herbal plants can be seen here.
The Restaurant serves an extensive variety of dishes from across the globe
you will visit royal botanical garden, which is covered by colorful flower plants, herbal plants, endemic and epidemic plant species and palm family trees all inclusive more than 4000 varieties can be seen here.
Then you will be heading to view point of Kandy. You are dropped back to your hotel in Kandy (17:30-18:00).
Drop off to hotels in and around Kandy
Professional English guiding and safe driving by Buddhika
Pick up & drop off hotels in and around Kandy
Transportation in a Comfortable A/C Car
Fuel and local insurance
Entrance fee of visiting sites
Personal nature expenses
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not suitable for pets
• Tourists are able to include or exclude one or more options from the set tour according to their requirements.