Delhi, the capital of India has been dotted with several remarkable temples which stand as a strong example of the beautiful architecture, culture, style and customs.
*Visit the most prominent Sikh temple -Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
*Admire the flower-inspired design of the Lotus Temple.
*Explore the Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to pick you up from any part of my city.
Briefing about the tour and we will head towards Delhi's Temple's for an exciting day tour
We will Visit the largest active mosque in India, commissioned by the fifth Mughal ruler Shah Jahan(who built the Taj Mahal)
We will visit the Akshardham temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. This temple complex, Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple
We will visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib which is a Sikh Temple & is one of the most important & Sacred Sikh Shrine visited by thousands of followers and tourists from all over the World. As with all Sikh Gurudwara, the concept of Langer (Community Kitchen) is practised, and all people regardless of race or religion may eat in the Gurdwara kitchen (langar hall).
Optional Lunch Break(Not included) I can suggest good local restaurants.
Drive-by & take photos of ‘The Presidential House’, known to be the second biggest after Quirinal Palace in Italy and ‘India Gate’, which is a war memorial, Parliament house.
Finally, visit Lotus Temple which is a Bahá'í House of Worship dedicated to the oneness of humanity and religion. It symbolizes the unity of mankind of all faiths. People from all religious backgrounds are welcome here.
After your tour, you will be driven back to the Hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to drop you off from any part of my city.
* Private uniformed driver
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Parking/Tollways/Fuel/Interstate taxes
* Packaged Drinking Water (Cold & Unlimited)
* Sightseeing of Delhi by a comfortable air-conditioned car
* Arrival, Pick up & Departure, Drop from Airport or Railway station.
* Lunch, Gratuities
* Entrance fees to Monuments
* Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change & Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cap/hat and sunglasses in summer
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the wintertime.