Welcome to Bucharest, my charming home town! It's my pleasure to share with you the best of the local history, culture and the landmarks of the city!
On our day tour we will explore the essential touristic attractions in town, as well as a few lovely hidden spots.
The tour stays flexible to be tailored to your interests and pace. We will have time for an optional lunch or refreshing lemonade break in the pedestrian Old Town.
Join me for a beautiful experience of Bucharest!
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel (if central) or at the Romanian Athenaeum, at 10 Benjamin Franklin street
Tour start from your hotel (if central) or from the Romanian Athenaeum
- Romanian Athenaeum (George Enescu Philharmonic)
- Revolution Square (main historic highlights): former Central Committee of the Communist Party, Rebirth Memorial, former Royal Palace (National Arts Museum of Romania), Central University Library
- Victory Avenue (main historic boulevard), main landmarks: Kretzulescu Church, Telephone Palace, Odeon Theater, Capsa Pastry Shop and Hotel, Capitol Hotel, Grand Hotel du Boulevard, Savings Bank
- Old Town (historic heart of the city, pedestrian area): Vilacrosse Passage, National Bank, Lipscani Street, Carturesti Carusel Bookshop, Stavropoleos Monastery, Caru cu Bere historic beerhouse
Optional lunch break or coffee/lemonade break in the Old Town in a historic 19th-century venue or outdoor terrace
- Palace of the Parliament (largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon)
- Civic Center and former Victory of Socialism Boulevard overview from Constitution Square
* the tour itinerary remains flexible to adapt to your interests and pace
Tour end at your hotel (if central) / in the pedestrian Old Town
At your hotel (if central) / Old Town
- Guide Fee
- Tour start from your hotel (if central)
- Bucharest map and local recommendations
- Local food souvenir
- Optional traditional lunch break (about 7 to 15 EUR/person) / optional coffee break (about 3 EUR/person)
- Museum entrance fees (optional visits; about 12 EUR/person)
- Walking tour. Comfortable shoes are recommended.