Enjoy a half-day in Bucharest with a local as your guide and explore the sites and topics that interest you best.
The itinerary of our private remains flexible to allow us a unique and interactive experience of Bucharest.
It would be my pleasure to share the knowledge about the local history and culture and adapt to your interests and pace.
Looking forward to welcoming you to my charming hometown!
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel (if central) or at the Romanian Athenaeum, at 10 Benjamin Franklin street
- Tour start from your hotel (if central) or from the Romanian Athenaeum
Romanian Athenaeum (George Enescu Philharmonic); Historic introduction to the city and Romania in general.
- Revolution Square (main historic highlights): former Central Committee of the Communist Party, Rebirth Memorial, former Royal Palace (National Arts Museum of Romania), Central University Library
- Victory Avenue (main historic boulevard), main landmarks: Kretzulescu Church, Telephone Palace, Odeon Theater, Capsa Pastry Shop and Hotel, Capitol Hotel, Grand Hotel du Boulevard, Savings Bank
- Old Town (historic heart of the city, pedestrian area): Vilacrosse Passage, National Bank, Lipscani Street, Carturesti Carusel Bookshop, Stavropoleos Monastery, Caru cu Bere historic beerhouse
* the tour itinerary remains flexible to adapt to your interests and pace
- End of tour at your hotel (if central) or in the pedestrian Old Town.
At your hotel (if central) / Old Town
- Guide fee
- Tour start from your hotel (if central)
- Bucharest map and local recommendations
- Local food souvenir
- Optional coffee break (about 3 EUR/person)
- Walking tour. Comfortable shoes recommended.