Your ever long desire to spend some relaxing time with an Indian family at their home and know all about India over a delicious meal ends here.
During this unique tour, the Guests shall get a rare chance to interact with an Indian Family at their home.
Have all your questions answered on Indian culture as you take part in several activities in the Guide's home.
A special tour based on needs & requirement of numerous Guests wanting to experience the best of Indian hospitality.
Outside Gate No. 2 of Sanskriti Apartment, Dwarka, Delhi-110075
The Guests can arrive at the Meeting point by Taxi (Uber / Ola etc.). The Guide shall meet you outside Gate No. 2 of Sanskriti Apartment, Dwarka, Delhi-110075. From here the Guests shall take a 1-minute walk into the Guide's Home for the tour.
1. Get a traditional Indian welcome into the home.
2. Local Snacks / drinks served.
3. Cook and eat the Main Course meal.
4. Take a home tour to see home a traditional Indian home is styled.
5. Learn to cook an Indian Dessert and have it.
6. Get a rare insight into Hindu religion and pray at the temple in the home.
7. Learn some cool HINDI words.
8. Take unlimited pictures & videos of the Indian home for your memory.
Special Focus from the Guide -
1. If you are interested to understand about this sacred symbol - ॐ (OM) - which is the most important Mantra of Hindu culture, ask the Guide for a special talk on it during the tour. You shall be told why this Mantra is a universal Mantra of mankind.
2. If you are History buff and wish to learn about the the Mughal Dynasty which constructed the Taj Mahal, ask the Guide for a special talk on it during the tour. This shall be very helpful for the Guests visiting historical sites in Delhi & Agra.
3. If you are interested to know about why 108 is regarded as a holy number in Indian culture, ask the Guide for a special talk on it during the tour. You shall be fascinated by the reasons behind 108 being the most sacred number in Indian culture.
Add-on Activities from Guide's wife -
1. The Guests shall also get an opportunity to learn some cool Bollywood dancing steps from the Guide's wife.
2. Female Guests can get Henna on their hands from Guide's wife.
3. The Guests can get a Yoga class from Guide's wife who's a certified Yoga Instructor.
4. Female Guests can get themselves draped in a Saree (popular Indian wear) by Guide's wife.
5. The Guests can try doing some traditional Indian painting under guidance from Guide's wife.
(Details for above Add-on Activities shall be sent to the Guests after the Booking)
The tour will end at Guide's home. The Guests would need to book a Taxi (Uber / Ola etc.) from the Guide's home to their place of stay in Delhi.
At Guide's home
1. Pick-up & Drop-off from the nearest Metro Station - "Dwarka Sector 10".
2. All meals, snacks & desserts.
3. Unlimited bottled water.
4. Access to high speed Wi-Fi.
5. Aprons & Towels
6. Recipes of several Indian dishes, drinks and desserts.
7. Customized celebration on Birthday or Anniversary.
8. A special Souvenir for the Guests.
1. Non-vegetarian Meal
2. Alcoholic Drinks
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
4. Gratuities, Tips & Appreciation
The Guide is flexible with time. Please message the Guide if the time listed on the tour page does not suit you. The Guide shall schedule a tour as per your convenience at a time suitable to you.
1. The Guide is very experienced in hosting this Tour having hosted 250+ Guests from 45+ countries on various platforms. The Guide has joined Get - Your - Guide recently.
2. The Guide can pick you up (and also drop you back) at Dwarka Sector 10 Metro Station which is just 2 kms from Guide's Home where the tour shall take place. The Guide will charge you nothing for this. Dwarka Sector 10 Metro Station is on BLUE LINE of Delhi Metro which is well connected to other lines of Delhi Metro.
As a family of 4 with young children we had an amazing experience at Roopak's home. Communication was excellent and we knew exactly how to get there. The whole experience was organised, fun and we felt very welcome. We all enjoyed learning to cook Indian dishes and learning about the Hindu culture. We would absolutely recommend this experience.