This is a full-day privately guided day tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. It's an 8 hours tour of the city in a private car with a chauffeur and Tour guide. I strongly believe that this is the best way to explore all the colours and aspects of Delhi in one day.
NOTE- I will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to pick you up from any part of my city.
Briefing about the tour and our we will head towards old Delhi for an exciting day tour
It is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by the fifth Mughal ruler Shah Jahan(who built the Taj Mahal)
Board into a cycle rickshaw/ tuk-tuk Sit back and enjoy the views as you ride past the several colourful and busy bazaars of Old Delhi.
We will drive around & stop for photos at the Red Fort from outside.
We will visit this memorial to Mahatma Gandhi the father of the nation.
We will stop for photos at India Gate (WW1 memorial) an Arc-de-Triomphe-like 140 feet high gateway
Drive around for photos to the official residence of the President of India.
The government of the largest democracy in the world sits in the parliament house. Drive around for photos
Optional Lunch Break(Not included) I can suggest good local restaurants.
We will visit the beautiful tomb of the second Mughal emperor.
Finally, we will visit Qutub Minar The tall minaret, constructed in 1192 AD.
After your tour, you will be driven back to the Hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to drop you off from any part of my city.
* Private uniformed driver
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Parking/Tollways/Fuel/Interstate taxes
* Packaged Drinking Water (Cold & Unlimited)
* Sightseeing of Delhi by a comfortable air-conditioned car
* Arrival, Pick up & Departure, Drop from Airport or Railway station.
* Lunch, Gratuities
* Entrance fees to Monuments
* Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change & Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cap/hat and sunglasses in summer
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the wintertime.