Fashion enthusiasts & shopaholics will love this private shopping tour in Delhi. Delhi is a huge city with an enormous variety of shopping options--it would be easy to get lost & confused without insider help. Spend the day in the company of a private shopping guide, perusing Delhi's local markets for the best possible deals.
* Air-conditioned transportation between markets
* Bottled water to keep you refreshed
* Convenient hotel pickup & drop-off
* A fun way to shop for personal items/Gifts
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to pick you up from any part of my city.
Briefing about the tour and we will head towards Delhi's markets for an exciting day for shopping.
Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest markets of Old Delhi's main thoroughfare which is a chaotic market lined by hawkers and porters offering a full medieval bazaar experience.
Kinari Bazar is inundated with vibrant varieties of clothes, Spices perfumes, jewellery, vivid saris, candles & much more,
If you're looking for souvenirs, perhaps make a visit to Village Art, Dilli Haat, or INA Market which are government-authorized markets selling traditional Indian arts and handicrafts
Optional Lunch Break(Not included) I can suggest good local restaurants.
Head for Khan Market an arty hub of boutiques, cafés, galleries, a mix of top brands, bookshops, Indian and international restaurants Alternatively.
After your tour, you will be driven back to the Hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Delhi shopping.
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am fully flexible to drop you off from any part of my city.
* Private uniformed driver
* Your own private tour guide (me).
* Parking/Tollways/Fuel/Interstate taxes
* Packaged Drinking Water (Cold & Unlimited)
* Sightseeing of Delhi by a comfortable air-conditioned car
* Arrival, Pick up & Departure, Drop from Airport or Railway station.
* Lunch, Gratuities
* Entrance fees to Monuments
* Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change & Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cap/hat and sunglasses in summer
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the wintertime.