Cycling through Singapore's countryside is a great way to experience the best of what the country has to offer. From the lush greenery of the Park Connectors along our reservoirs to wetlands parks and winding waterways, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Let the experienced guide take you to the hidden gems of nature and take unforgettable photos.
Serangoon MRT Station, Exit E, near the taxi stand
We will make our way by public transport to pick up the bicycles
Tour begins - briefing and familiarisation of equipments
Visit the last kampong (old village) of Singapore and enjoy the rustic scene
Cycle beside the waterways looking out for birds & wildlife
Stop at a coffee shop for a local coffee or tea with great view of the waterway
Visit Lorong Halus Wetland Park - sharing how we disposed off our waste
Visit Coney Island - a tranquil place that will give you the peace of mind
Visit a historic site at a jetty - a reminder not to take things for granted
Cycle by beautiful promenade - passing by a marina
Visit Sengkang Floating Wetland & Riverside Park and get to know our tropical fruits & vegetables
Return back to starting point, tour end
At the returning point of the bicycles
Helmet (bring your own if you have)
Helmet inner cap
available 8 am - 7 pm
Here are some additional tips for cycling in Singapore's countryside:
* Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
* Bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
* Drink plenty of water during the ride
* Be aware of the traffic rules and regulations.
* Respect the local wildlife.
- Richard is an experienced & avid cyclist for more than 3 decades
- Fully familiar with the Park Connectors in Singapore
- Knowledge of beautiful & scenic locations for memorable photos
- A photographer that can guide you to take great photos
- Knowledge of nature - flora & fauna
- Using classic foldable bicycle