With a real local of your choice
Just contact your favorite local
So no group tours with strangers
Traveling to Thailand? With a private tour guide you will be shown Thailand through the eyes of a local. Traveling with a local allows you to experience Thailand as authentically as possible, to appreciate and understand the culture in a deeper way. We can arrange for you to visit areas specific to your interests, all you have to do is contact one of our private guides and they will work with your interests and requests. Let us know what you are passionate about and we will help you plan a truly unique and memorable trip! The smartest way to experience Thailand is with your own private tour guide from GoWithGuide, so do not hesitate and let them help you create an unforgettable travel memory.
Yes. Having a local tour guide when visiting a country as layered and complex as Thailand is ideal. From navigating local customs and behaviors to tricky transport, a trusted guide ensures a smooth, hassle-free trip. Guides also help you avoid tourist traps and pitfalls, especially for foreigners traveling to the country for the first time.
On average, 9 days is the amount of time tourists spend in Thailand, and with good reason. There's so much to see! You can get lost in this magical country, but how long you stay here is up to you. We recommend 5-6 days in the country, but if you still can't decide, check out this quick tour chart.
If you’ve got time to spare;
- Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park Tour: An intimate 3-day adventure featuring Thailand's beautiful parks and temples.
- Sticky Waterfall & Chiang Dao Cave: 8 hours of diving into North Chiang Mai's teak trees & limestone waterfalls.
- Ayutthaya Ancient City Private Tour: Spend a day touring this UNESCO Historic city.
- Visit Pattaya with a local: Get a daytime view of the city known for its nightlife. Gardens, temples, and beaches a plenty
If your Thailand adventure is short and sweet;
- Food Tasting Morning Market Tour: Start your day with fresh Thai cuisine in the Banglamung district.
- Thai Cooking Class: Learn how to cook Thai culinary staples that you can try at home.
- Phuket Private Tour: If you only have a day, why not spend it touring Thailand's iconic island?
- Pattaya Food Market Night Tour: Spend your last night in Thailand sampling street food from the Banglamung district.
November to March is the best time to visit Thailand if you're looking for great weather, tour variety, and energetic festivals. Be sure to book travel plans in advance as November-March is peak tourist season.
Full Article: Thailand Tourism Statistics 2023: All You Need To Know
Depending on the location, tour length, and tour activities, you can book a GWG private guide from 45 USD per group/person to around 2000 USD per group/person. To get a full price breakdown, get in touch with our local Thailand guides.
1. You set your schedule. Our tours are customizable, so no early call times or late tours unless you want them.
2. You choose who's in your tour group, so there are no strangers around.
3. Your guide can introduce you to “skip the line” tickets and hidden offers that might not be known to the public, cutting down your wait time for popular venues.
4. You don't have to spend countless hours planning your trip. Just tell our local guides what you want, where you want to go, and the time you have, and they'll create a flexible tour that fits your needs.