Seoul in Korea is the only one you can explore history, culture, nature, technology & Unesco world heritage at the same place.
3 of 16 Unesco heritages listed are founded in Seoul and 2 others in near by Seoul, Gyeonggi-do province.
The Royal tomb of Joseon dynasty that consist of total 42 tombs is one of them and the other is the Namhansanseong fortress which built on Mt. Namhansan
along the mount ridge with 12km long. Thru this experience guests will get a glampse of Korea.
At you hotel
Hotel meeting and move to the Royal tomb of Joseon dynasty
Unesco world heritage site tour and learn how we maintained our cultures and traditions under Confucian and Buddhism society,
and what kind of value it brings us too.
These tombs are closed on every Monday, so we may have to visit the Bongeunsa temple as an alternative on Monday.
Unesco world heritage site built in Joseon dynasty along the Mt. Namhansan, around 12km and start at South Gate area and followed
by West Gate, North Gate and some of secret gates. and Back to the parking lot where was starting point.
On the trekking, we can enjoy stunning view of 4 different seasons and Seoul city view with Han river and Seongnam city etc,
Also fortress structure of Joseon dynasty and Hanok design. Lunch box with Gimbap or other included.
Trekking finished and hopefully vist the temporary palace over there. (optionally you can have drink or chicken&beer to celebrate the trekking completion before going back to hotel).
At your hotel
Tour+trekking guide by Hans
Free Transport for hotel pick-up & drop-off
Photos by smartphone
1. Drinks, meals
2. All entrance fees
3. Travel insurance
4. Personal expense if required
5. Beer&chicken after trekking if required.
Mostly walking tour in Seoul city tour, however, we need to use my private van for outside of Seoul, airport pick up and so on, in this case there might be an extra charge for that.
7 people is OK without luggages, , but 5 pax would be better with luggages if you use my van.
Monday NO visiting to Royal tomb
1. The tomb is closed on Monday, so it will visit the temple instead on that day.
2. Handicap, chronical desease person, & kids are not allowed for this tour, only adult and good fitness one.
3. I can cover 5 guests for trekking.
4. The itinerary is a standard one for everyone, so it can be customized for you upon request.
5. Trekking distance would be 7 ~ 12km, it will be determined by trekker's status.
6. All participants should wear the trekking shoes, backpacks with above 30L capacity, sticks, glove and other gears.
7. All schedule is subject to change without prior notices upon local situations.
8. Entrance fee for the tomb is less 3$ a person.
9. I have a "MOUNT EXPERT INSTRUCTOR" certificate issued by KNPS(Korea National Park Service), Only few tour guide has it in Korea.