Full Day discover Ho Chi Minh City, The Biggest commercial City in the South of Vietnam
Visiting the almost popular historical site in Ho Chi Minh with lunch in the local restaurant
Group tour and must be on time, Guide with driver will pick up at your hotel located in the first district of ho Chi Minh, transfer to visit highlights in the center
at your hotel located in central district of Ho Chi Minh
- Start with The Reunification Palace, which used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Stop at War Remnants Museum, place with many photographs from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicles like tanks, jets, booms display outside.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Ancient Post Office, 2 of the most famous and oldest classical French colonial architecture constructions that was built hundred years ago. Have lunch and a short rest.
- Continue the city tour of afternoon part by discovering the eastern side of the city at Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest one in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town
- Stop for shopping at Ben Thanh Market in the city center then back to your hotel in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh).
Hotel drop off
at your hotel
hotel pick up
transfer by Coach
drinks and tips
We are Hanoi-based but we are happy to attend area Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature, Vietnam museum of Ethnology...
Please kindly let us know your hotel location in advance.
I was for a week in Hanoi, so I booked this tour. Two days would not be enough to see everything, but I visited Cat Cat village and Fansipan (with the cable car). I enjoyed this trip very much as I have seen how the H'Mong people live and look like. The people are ver6 nice. The Golden Villa Hotel has a lot of food (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Fansipan is a very nice funpark to go and make beautiful pictures of the temples and Buddha, also the sky when it is blue. I saw the rice terraced fields as I always have wanted to see!!!! Great tour
Ha Long Bay: you need to see this when you are in (Northen) Vietnam. Beautiful view of limestones and caves. The Sung Sot cave is amazing. The boat, the crew and the vibe were really good to have a nice vacation. There is a lot of walking here. I have never heard of Titop Island before, but you can go swimming or trekking to above to see the view over the bay and boats. The weather was perfect. I wish the cruise company good luck with their business, because they are doing great with their service and food!
Vietnam is an amazing country ! There are so many things to do, alot of beautiful places still waiting for your coming ! Have a nice weekend! Thanks
I joined this group tour with mister Anh and driver Minh. The guide shows the cultural and historical places such as the Tran Quoc pagoda and the Temple of Literature. I have enjoyed this tour because it shows Hanoi still has the traditional way of living and the education that matches with the history. I listened to Vietnamese and English.
Thanks for your kind words and 5 star review! We hope to you enjoyed all what we offered. Have a nice weekend! Kind regards