If you have a few-hour layover in Cairo and you would like to see as much of the city as you can, experience the local culture, try the mouth-watering food, go around with a passionate tour guide . . . You've come to the right place. It's my pleasure to take a very good care of you and give you a deep insight into the lives of the people who have been living in Cairo for 5000 years!!!
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Here's your best chance to see the best heritage of Egypt and learn how the Egyptians make history.
Take a fantastic tour that will include:
- pick up from your location.
- the massive Pyramids of Giza (Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure, the Sphinx & the valley temple of king Chephren).
- camel riding in the Pyramids of Giza (optional).
- enter one of the Pyramids, Great pyramid or the 2nd pyramid (optional).
- old Cairo which means Islamic & Christian Cairo (Amr Ibn Al Aas mosque, the Hanging Church, the Cave Church, the Fort of Babylon and the Jewish Synagogue).
- lunch (optional).
- the Egyptian Museum, containing over 120. 000 pieces of Pharaonic history, each piece is considered a masterpiece with its own story including the magnificent Tutankhamen collection
drive you back to your Cairo airport.
1 - Transportation in private air-conditioned van.
2 - Professional Speaking tour guide
3 - All Transfers as mentioned.
- Entrance fees for the mentioned visits
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)
- Beverages during meals
- Personal travel insurance
- Any other items which are not included in the trip
I have been taking layover tours for over ten years. It doesn't matter what time you arrive at Cairo airport, you will still find me. I will stay with you all the time, show you around and help you make the most of your time. Just kindly write to me and I will customize a fantastic hassle-free tour for you. I will make sure you will be happy, safe and comfortable. You will go back to Cairo airport with a big smile on your face and wonderful memories of Cairo
Abduo was very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend booking a guide to see the best parts of Cairo.
Thank you for taking time to write an amazing review for us, it is always pleasure to explore Egypt and share our culture with our clients and always looking forward to seeing you again. Abduo