Discover Rome and its sites by riding 90 min. in one of the most beautiful cars ever made: the Fiat 500! Jump in and enjoy amazing sights from the window seat of your colourful Fiat 500: you will be the true star! Come and get to know the classic sites and unexpected places of Rome. Feel like a star on board your Fiat 500 through the streets of Rome.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Alvise.
- Enjoy a 90 min. chauffeured tour aboard a vintage Fiat 500 along the streets of Rome
- Discover the charm Rome on board one of our colourful Fiat 500s
- Feel the magic of the fabulous 60s, be the star and enjoy your "Roman Holiday"
- The tour guide will tell you amazing stories of the spots visited!
Not just tourist but EXP travellers:)
Main sites include:
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill
- Square Knights of Malta (stop)
- Circus Maximus
Guide fee, Hotel pick-up if external to traffic limited area, 1 coffee/cappuccino per person
- 90' self driving of chauffeured tour in convoy aboard a Vintage Fiat 500 car in Rome
- Insurance covers third party liability, passengers (the self drive tour package does not include the driver's insurance coverage nor damages caused to the rented car by the driver)
- English/French/Spanish/German speaking guide (subject to availability)
- UNLIMITED HAPPINESS
- Tons of pics taken by our tour guide/paparazzi directly with your camera
- Tips (optional)
- Safety belts in the rear seats
- Casko and driver's insurance at request (€15.00 extra to be paid at check-in), deductible of €350/00 on damages to the car
Fiat 500 vintage cars are tiny. Not suitable for people with back or legs problem. Not suitable for people weighting more than 95kg
Back seats are not equipped with seat belts, no airbag, no air conditioning.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from GoWithGuide.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.