Trekking in capital city Seoul will bring you a unique experience, Seoul is surrounded by 4 inner mountains and another 4 outer ones,
Mt.Bukhansan national park is one of the outers, and Mt. Dobong and Sapaesan belong to it. While trekking along the mount ridge
trekkers will fall in love of Korea's nature and stunning views like downtown and countryside.
At you hotel
Meeting and move to the trail head
Trekking start at the trail head, Dobongsan, Mangwolsa or Hoeryong staion at Subway line #1.
Move by subway or mini-Van.
1st peak of trail with 552m above the sea level, located between Seoul and Gyeonggido province,
lunch with boxed meals like sandwich, gimbab etc.
trekking continue to the Podaeneungseon ridge
2nd peak of trail with 725m above the sea level, reachable summit of Mt. Dobongsan surrounded by rocks including Jaunbong, Manjangbong, and Seoninbong.
Trekking end and return to hotel, or dinner with local foods there if you wish.
At your hotel
Tour + trekking guide by Hans
Lunch box with Gimbap, or military snack (C Ration)
Transport for hotel pick-up & drop-off
Photos by smartphone
1. Meals and Drinks not mentioned above
2. All entrance fees
3. Travel insurance
4. Personal expense if required
Mostly walking tour in Seoul city tour, however, we need to use my private van for outside of Seoul, airport pick up and so on, in this case there might be an extra charge for that.
7 people is OK without luggages, , but 5 pax would be better with luggages if you use my van.
1. This is a sort of professional trekking course, so only available for experienced ones.
2. Handicap, chronical desease person, & kids are not allowed for this tour, only adult and good fitness one.
3. I can cover upto 5 guests for trekking.
4. The itinerary is a standard one for everyone, so it can be customized for you upon request.
5. Trekking distance from trail head to end would be 7-13km, it will be determined by trekker's status at site.
6. All participants should wear the trekking shoes, backpacks with above 30L capacity, sticks, glove and other gears.
7. I have a "MOUNT EXPERT INSTRUCTOR" certificate issued by KNPS(Korea National Park Service), Only few tour guide has it in Korea.