Mt. Bukhansan national park located in Seoul and Gyeonggido province is one of 22 national parks designated by Korean government, and most famous hiking places
for locals and foreigners. Easy to access from downtown and lots of different trails from easy to challenge. On the mount back there are Bukhansanseong fortress built by the Joseon dynasty back in 1711, while trekking we can learn the history, enjoy the breathtaking view and 3 peaks like Baekunbong peak, highest summit in Seoul.
At you hotel
Pick up at the hotel and move to the Mount by my car or public transport like Bus, Metro, or taxi.
Trekking start at the Jeongneung area or Uidong area, famous trail heads in Bukhansan national park.
Trekking will be completed via trail head, fortress, peaks, and trail end.
Dinner with local foods after trekking, and it is a chance to minggle with Korean trekkers, understanding of culture as well.
At your hotel
Tour+trekking guide by Hans
Lunch box with Gimbap, or military snack (C Ration)
Transport for hotel pick-up & drop-off
Photos by smartphone
1. Meals and Drinks not mentioned above
2. All entrance fees
3. Travel insurance
4. Personal expense if required
Mostly walking tour in Seoul city tour, however, we need to use my private van for outside of Seoul, airport pick up and so on, in this case there might be an extra charge for that.
7 people is OK without luggages, , but 5 pax would be better with luggages if you use my van.
1. This is a sort of professional trekking course, so only available for experienced ones.
2. Handicap, chronical desease person, & kids are not allowed for this tour, only adult and good fitness one.
3. I can cover 5 guests for trekking.
4. The itinerary is a standard one for everyone, so it can be customized for you upon request.
5. Trekking distance from trail head to end would be 7-13km, it will be determined by trekker's status at site.
6. All participants should wear the trekking shoes, backpacks with above 30L capacity, sticks, glove and other gears.
7. I have a "MOUNT EXPERT INSTRUCTOR" certificate issued by KNPS(Korea National Park Service), Only few tour guide has it in Korea.