Seoul has been capital city since Joseon dynasty, founded 1392, and surrounded by the Citywall (or called Hanyang dosung) with 19km long, On the wall we can pass some of the main gates and small gates located between main ones, and along the wall trekking, trekkers can be found our past, present and future. It is combo tour mixed by historical things and nature trekking, imgine how come you can hike inside the capital city. It will bring you a new experience.
At you hotel
hotel pick up and move to Dongdaemun history & culture station, Metro(subway) line #2,4, & 5.
Dongdaemun means east gate on the Citywall, It is the largest fashion market in S. Korea for retail and wholesale.
DDP building has unique feature like space shuttle, and plays an important role as the heart of fashion clusters. At starting we can pass this building and hear the storyline of this place.
This is the place we can learn about the Josein dynasty, how we build the Citywall and its history, after this museum tour, you can get better understanding of Joseon dynasty.
Main trekking on the citywall will be started after the museum tour thru Naksan park, Hyehwa gate, Waryong park, North gate, Baekaksan peak, & Changuimun gate.
lunch box with gimbap or others will be prepared before start the tour at DDP area.
Trekking will be continued after lunch.
Trekking ends either at Changuimun gate or Inwangsan trailend, the ending point will be different upon trekkers' status like physical
and trekking speed.
Back to DDP starting point (optionally you can have drink or chicken&beer to celebrate the trekking completion before going back to
Hotel drop off
At your hotel
Tour+trekking guide by Hans
Transport for hotel pick-up & drop-off
Photos by smartphone
1. Drinks, Meals
2. All entrance fees
3. Travel insurance
4. Personal expense if required
5. Beer&chicken after trekking if required.
Mostly walking tour in Seoul city tour, however, we need to use my private van for outside of Seoul, airport pick up and so on, in this case there might be an extra charge for that.
7 people is OK without luggages, , but 5 pax would be better with luggages if you use my van.
1. The museum is closed on Monday, so it will be passed on that day.
2. Handicap, chronical desease person, & kids are not allowed for this tour, only adult and good fitness one.
3. I can cover 5 guests for trekking.
4. The itinerary is a standard one for everyone, so it can be customized for you upon request.
5. Trekking distance from DDP to ending point would be 7-12km, it will be determined by trekker's status.
6. All participants should wear the trekking shoes, backpacks with above 30L capacity, sticks, glove and other gears.
7. I have a "MOUNT EXPERT INSTRUCTOR" certificate issued by KNPS(Korea National Park Service), Only few tour guide has it in Korea.