This private day tour to Nuremberg gives you an in-depth look at two completely different chapters of German history. The Middle Ages, Nuremberg's glory days as one of the most important cities of the German Empire and one of the richest trading centers in Europe. And the darkest chapter in German history, the era of the Third Reich with Nuremberg as one of Hitler's “Führer cities” and the venue for the Nazi Party Rallies.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Lobby of your hotel in Munich
Meet & Greet
Estimated arrival in Nuremberg. During the ride you have already learned a lot of interesting facts about Nuremberg and Germany.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose from the following activities:
* guided private walking tour through the historic old town (approx. 2 hours)
* visit to one or two of the following museums:
- Imperial Castle Nuremberg (1 hour)
- Underground Rock Cut Cellars (1hour)
- WW II Art Bunker (1 hour)
- Nazi Party Rally Grounds (1 hour)
- Nazi Party Rally Grounds Documentation Center (1,5 hours)
* time for yourself if you wish (lunch, shopping, etc.)
Departure from Nuremberg
Estimated return to your hotel
Your hotel in Munich
Private guide and driver service
Private small group
Taxes and insurance
Air conditioned private transport
All transportation cost, tolls, parking fees, fuel etc.
Bottled water on board
Entrance fees (€ 5-10 per person/museum)
Personal expenses like lunch etc.