Paju is the nearest place where tourists can see the north Korea land crossed the border, drawn on 38th degree of north latitude right after the World War 2.
After crossing the Southern Limit Line, we reach to the DMZ where is Dora Observatory and 3rd Infiltration tunnel built by north Korea.
Sure you can definitely feel some scary but it is the most peaceful place in the world. Since we completed the DMZ tour run by the Paju city, then move to
vicinity like Majang lake or Royal tomb.
At you hotel (Seoul)
Hotel Pick-up and move to Paju
Imjingak peace park is the place we have to buy the DMZ shuttle bus ticket.
3 stops, 1st one is the 3rd Infiltration tunnel built by North Korea in 1978.
2nd is the Dora Observatory atop Mt. Dora where you can look down the border and North Korea land.
3rd is the Tongilchon(Unification village) in DMZ area.
lunch with local foods
Take a walk along the lake or the mount and enjoy the nature of Korea. Majang lake course is easier than the Gamaksan route.
After the trekking, heading to Seoul, however, if time permit then stop by the Royal tomb of Joseon dynasty which is Unesco world
heritage site, or Haeiri cafe street.
At your hotel (Seoul)
1. Guide fee
2. Free transportation (car)
3. Free smartphone photos
1. Meals and drinks
2. All entrance fees
3. Travel insurance
4. Personal expense if required
Mostly walking tour in Seoul city tour, however, we need to use my private van for outside of Seoul, airport pick up and so on, in this case there might be an extra charge for that.
7 people is OK without luggages, , but 5 pax would be better with luggages if you use my van.
1. The DMZ and the Tomb is closed on Monday, so it is not available on Monday.
2. Handicap, chronical desease person, stenophobia are not allowed for this tour, especially for the 3rd tunnel.
3. I can cover max. 7 guests with my mini-Van.
4. The DMZ tour itinerary is a standard one by the Paju city and the time line is different upon local situation on that day.
5. All schedule is subject to change without prior notices upon local situations.
6. Ticket for the DMZ shuttle is 10$ a person.
7. Upon local situation we may be started earlier than 8am.