We provide tours to tourists who wish to visit Siem Reap and the surrounding area. We specialize in providing history and legends of our distant past for each site, as well as ideal photograph locations. Feel free to contact us to find out the latest temple discoveries in Cambodia and arrange a private day tour to visit the location of your choice. In this tour, we will visit Angkor Wat as well as 4 other great temples including Beng Mealea, in Cambodia.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At Your Hotel
The ultimate of Hindu temples, UNESCO World Heritage, and famous for its spectacular beauty.
The state and mountain temple of the Buddhist king Jayavarman VII which is located in the center of walled city of Angkor Thom.
The temple in the Tomb Raider movie, dedicated to Buddhist King's mother.
At a restaurant inside the Angkor Archaeological Park.
70km from Siem Reap, the temple was built at the same time of Angkor Wat, the Two Brothers movie was filmed here and GuideBook mentioned visiting this is an Indiana Jones experience; it was reopened for tourists in 2002.
Or if you want to go to dinner with Apsara Traditional Show, please inform me, and I can help make reservation for you.
At Your Hotel
* A/C vehicle with petrol
* Parking fee/road tolls
* Tour Guide (English)
* Cold Water
* Cold Towel (for face and hands)
* Temples Pass One Day $37/pax
* Accommodation/Food(BLD)/soft & hard drink
* Others not mentioned in the inclusion
* Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
* In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
* In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in USDL. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of USDL cash or coin can use in this country.
* The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per persons but per group.