In this program you will have the unique chance to wear yukata (a light cotton kimono) with an obi (a sash) of your choice before attending Tea Ceremony. Assisted by the instructor, you will learn how to dress yourself in yukuta.
After wearing yukata, you will attend the tea ceremony, and have delicious tea and a confection.
For these programs, you can choose date and time.
Guiding fee, powdered green tea, confectionary, yukata (rental)
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day. read more