Explore Noboribetsu's Hell Valley, sulphurous volcanic pits and geysers. Immerse yourself literally in Japanese culture by taking an optional onsen (hot spring bath) at the largest onsen hotel in the area. Optional entry to either the Jidaimura and Edo Period Theme Park, NIXE Marine Park or Bear Park. Entry and parking fees are paid separately to each facility.
Your Hotel in Sapporo or Hotel in Niseko
Your Hotel in Sapporo or Hotel in Niseko
Complement your holiday with our transfers tailored just for you.
• Private & Comfortable. Ride in style in a spacious, climate-controlled vehicle.
• No fuss. No hassle. No delays. No changing trains. No standing around.
• Pickup and drop off at your hotel or chalet.
• Affordable & Efficient.
• Each vehicle is tracked via GPS showing speed, location & heading.
As the most experienced provider of transportation in Hokkaido dedicated to serving international visitors, you can be rest assured you’re in good hands with us.
Noboribetsu's Hell Valley (1 hour)
Oyunuma Footbath walking path (40 minutes return walk way)
Noboribetsu (Lunch & Free time)
Choose from two options
1. Daichi Takimotokan Hotel Onsen (90 minutes)
2. Jidaimura Edo Period Theme Park (120 minutes)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (up to 2 locations within 5km)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Baby seat and child seat (Pre-booking required)
- English speaking staff support
- Parking Fee*
- Entrance Fee*
- Highway Toll Fee*
- Guide (please search on Go With Guide if required)
- English Speaking Driver - upon request and not guaranteed
- Driver accommodation – organised at ¥12,000/night or customer may organise
- Overuse charges: 10,000 yen per hour or part thereof
- Waiting charge: 6,000 yen per hour or part thereof
*Please contact us for more details.
- We can arrange your transfer according to your schedule, or flight time, please inform us upon reservation
- For airport transfers, please make sure you allow enough time for flight delays, collecting baggage, traveling time and flight check-in.)
- Vehicles we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from small type vans to coaches.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to customs, immigration, traffic, traffic accidents, road closures or weather. We hereby assume no risk whatsoever on behalf of customers for their own travel arrangements. Refunds are not available for passengers arriving on delayed flights that do not make it to meet our services.
Only available from May - November
Please be noted that we cannot guarantee the vehicle type, vehicle we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from small type vans to coaches.
Great! Good communication, quick to respond. Driver was friendly and helpful.
Dear Gina, Thank for taking the time to leave this review about your Private transfer with us. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our service, and we look forward to welcoming you back on board for your next visit! Kind regards, Kyosuke Noto
Our driver was terrific and very thoughtful. He arrived early and we stayed on schedule. Our tour route was not his normal route but he did a great job studying in advance and showing us the key locations. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!
Dear Gina, Sorry for the belated reply. Thank for taking the time to leave this review about your Private Tour with us. We are very happy to hear that you are happy with our service, and we look forward to welcoming you back on board for your next visit! Kind regards, Kyosuke Noto
Our driver was very helpful and courteous, accompanying us and keeping track of our tour hours. Overall experience good.
Dear Maria, Thank you for booking Day Tour with SkyEpress. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your booked Otaru Day Tour. If you plan to travel to Hokkaido again, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hear from you in the future. Kind regards, Chuck Nguyen Reservations.
All is good the only things maybe I still did not know how to set up the wifi , all our handphone can not be set up with wifi on board ? , the drivers are also very nice to us ??
Dear Lisan, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your day tours with us. If there is anything we can assist you further, feel free to let us know. We look forward to seeing again in the future. Regards, Chuck Nguyen Reservation