If you come to Fukuoka prefecture, why don't you start from there and have a delicious lobster BBQ?
* All meals are charged separately and can be purchased by yourself.
On the morning of departure, for example, you board our chartered bus from Hakata Station, which is the largest in Fukuoka Prefecture,
and arrive at Kamae, Saiki City, Oita Prefecture around noon, taking a break on the highway for about three and a half hours.
The spiny lobster there may be the most delicious in Kyushu!
*Pick-up starts 15 minutes before departure.
Let's start! Drive southeast on the freeway with breaks every hour.
The place you arrived at is the market, where you buy your favorite ingredients.
(Mainly fish, but there is also beef under the brand "Bungo beef" in Oita prefecture.)
* If you don't know the nearby BBQ venue, please let us know in advance as we can only book the location.
If you don't do BBQ, we will guide you to the restaurant.
** Please note that you make the payment yourself anyway.
After a good time with my friends, I left the place around 15:30 and returned to Fukuoka.
* As with going, take a break on the highway every hour.
Thank you for your long trip!
car, fuel fee, hotel pick-up/ drop-off, insurance(in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees, child seat
lunch, dinner, entrance fees, Wi-Fi fee, meals and drinks
Our bus services are only available in Fukuoka most of the time.
Our service area is from Fukuoka to east Hiroshima. (Please inquire beforehand)
Spiny lobster is popular during the colder months.
*We are careful about coronavirus.
・ We clean the inside and outside of our buses well.
・ We do not miss the ventilation of our buses.
・ When the weather is not good, put an air purifier in our buses.
・ We will thoroughly check the driver's health with a preliminary check.
We protect passengers' lives not only by driving but also by viruses!
Please trust us.
- The number of people for microbus is maximum 28 people (including a driver, without a lot of luggage).
- The customer is requested to complete booking process (including payment) at least 4 days in advance prior to the tour date.
- Please make sure to write down the following information for transfer request/ booking:
1) flight number (cruise name)
2) flight (cruise) arrival/ departure time
3) airport terminal (cruise port)
4) number of luggage
Infant seats available.
Not recommended for people with back injuries.
Not recommended for people with heart problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
Pets are not allowed on board.
Foldable strollers and wheelchairs only. read more