This tour is a half day tour exploring Fushimi-Inari shrine and strolling through the town of sake cellars and tasting sake.
Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
cost of meal and sightseeing activities
→Sake Tasting Fee (optional) : 1257yen (base rate) + 2514yen per person participating
Deadline for booking of this program is 10:00 am of 2 business days (JST) prior to the program date except for the peak season described in the note below. When booking the programs held during the peak season and after the deadline, please be sure to email us at to confirm an availability. Please note that any programs to be held during the peak season and booked after the deadline without a prior confirmation may not be guaranteed. *Note : Peak season is from March 20th to April 30th.
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
- The picking applicable hotels are limited to the hotels between Higashi-oji-dori and Nishi-oji-dori (to the east and west) and Imadegawa-dori and Jujo-dori(to the north and south). If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged. read more