Explore traditional Tokyo in a single day without the hassle of public transportation. Relax in a chartered car with private chauffeur and take the liberty to customize the default itinerary to best fit the needs of your group.
• Roundtrip chauffeur service fare
• Customizable itinerary
• Pickup/drop-off from your hotel
• Admission cost to temple and shrine, if any
• Food and shopping
1. Our drivers can speak English but they are not trained to be a guide. In case there will be no English speaking driver available, the other option will be a Japanese speaking driver.
2. For inquiries/ bookings, we are open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm (JST) on weekdays. Messages received out of the above hours will be dealt with on the next business day.
• The tour schedule may be slightly changed depending on traffic
• In regards to customizing the itinerary, total itinerary must fit within 8 hours including pickup and drop-off
• Driver is not a guide, they can only provide basic information about the location
• Pickup is available within Tokyo 23wards, Musashino city, and Mitaka city
We had a good experience with VIP charter. The driver was nice and he drove very well, we felt very safe. The car was very clean and in good condition. We will be happy to hire a car from this company again. Thank you.
Our driver Luna was very helpful. We really enjoyed the ski resort. Lift is included. However to use the lift, you have to rent ski gear.
I booked the Ski/Snowboard private tour with VIP Japan Charter through Triplelights website. After some back and forth emails, I was sent an invoice and paid through the website. Since we had 12 people in our family, we were happy that the company changed the 2 separate cars into 1 bus to fit everyone. Our driver arrived on time at 8am on Dec 30th. He was waiting for us in the lobby of the Hilton Tokyo Odaiba(Fantastic Hotel) holding a sign with my name on it. It was a 2.5 hour drive to the Fujimi Panorama resort. We had a 20 minute rest stop half way there. We were happy that as we arrived and the ski resort that it was snowing. The driver parked the bus and went to the lift ticket office and handed us our lift tickets and then escorted us to the ski rental shop where we had to wait... read more
I would expect that the company would check the weather to see if the 5th station was open. I was barely able to see the Mount Fuji which we spend 6 hours driving to see. I tried to contact the company that my pick up point changed and couldn’t get hold of anyone. It took my driver almost hour to call me and another two hours to pick us up. Her English was difficult to understand and she refused to text so I have to email back and forth with the company to communicate about my location with the driver. Also she drives like old lady. Slowest one on the highway and had earphones in her ears the whole trip so it was hard to communicate. When we were walking back from outlets she was texting which I find very unprofessional. Very disappointed with the whole trip.
Driver was very helpful, we had flexibility in visiting places we wanted to go for the 10hrs duration. Van was clean and comfortable. Thanks for a memorable trip to Mt Fuji.