Travel out of Tokyo to Hakone district on a luxury train to the mixture of tradition and modern Japan!!!
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Any required place
Pick up at hotel in the central Tokyo
Take a Odakyu Romancecar Train at Shinjuku Station
Take a bus at Hakone-yumoto
Onshi-Hakone Park Walking
Hakone Sightseeing Cruise and Ropeway
Ropeway, Cable Car and Tozan Train
Odakyu Romancecar Train
The first spot in Hakone is Narukara Museum where fine arts of Japanese paintings are displayed. Outside the museum is a small garden from which you can have a great view of Lake Ashi. After taking a cruise and ropeway, you will get to Owakudani Valley. This valley was created in a repetitive eruption, so as soon as you get off a ropeway, you will find the smells of sulfur, and it will make you realize that you are in the hot spring resort. The last spot is Hakone Yumoto Hot Spring Street. This area was flourished as a post station, and still has a lot of traditional Japanese inns with hot spring.
・Entrance fee of Narukawa Museum
・Odakyu Romancecar fare and Hakone Free Pass (Hakone Tozan Bus, Train, Cable Car, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise, and Ropeway)
・Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
This tour with Yuki & the other guide from Triplelights was an absolute highlight of our holiday in Japan for our group. They met us at our hotel & took us to a local Sumo Stable. We were amazed at the strength & flexibility of the wrestlers & afterwards they helped explain so much to us and showed us a lot of information which definitely helped us later in the day when we attended the Sumo Tournament. They were only too happy to walk us to where we wanted to have breakfast. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to Japan...it’s something you should experience & I’m sure you will enjoy ?
Dear Wendy, Thank you for your comment. We greatly appreciate your photo as well. We will definitely share your feedback and photo with the guides. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
Had 6 adults and 1 tween for a sumo practice tour. We had a main guide, Kiochiro, and an assistant who were very friendly and informative. They met us at our hotel and guided us through 2 subway trains and 1 bus ride to the sumo stable. Although the sumo practice is interesting, take seriously the warning that you will be sitting on the floor for 2 hours. You may be a bit stiff getting up. Got a picture with the wrestlers after practice. We would definitely recommend this tour!!!
Dear Jeanne, Thank you very much for your feedback. Our guide is glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
The tour to observe sumo wrestlers train was a highlight of my Japan trip. Mr Takeuchi was professional, knowledgeable, and took care of us very well.
Dear Swee-Kin, Thank you very much for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us when you plan another trip to Japan in the future! Sincerely yours, TJ Tours
Rumi is super organized! Dropped off a booklet on Sumo before arranging a stable visit to watch training — she’s solid & friendly!