Enjoy the Lake Kawaguchi Field Day Tour with Mount Fuji Landscape straight out from Tokyo by highway bus!
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Any required place
Pick up at hotel in the central Tokyo
Take a Highway Bus at Shinjuku Station
Lake Sai Bat Cave and Aokigahara Forest
Kubota Itchiku Art Museum
Retro Bus / Highway Bus
Lake Kawaguchi is one of the Fuji Five Lakes and has the longest shoreline. Alongside the coast, there are plenty of facilities to visit, and you can enjoy beautiful flowers around the lake almost all year round.
Take a highway bus in Shinjuku, Tokyo to head for Saiko Bat Cave. You will join with a nature guide to walk through Aokigahara Forest to Iyashinosato Village for about two hours. The village has thatched roof houses which will make you feel as if you were in the olden days. You can also wear Kimono, or try handicraft making. Hop on a Retro Bus to Lake Kawaguchi, and you will visit Kubota Itchiku Art Museum (※1) whose kimono display is amazing. Return to Tokyo by highway bus. Our experienced guide will assist you all the time during the program.
(※1) Kawaguchiko Music Forest will be an alternative spot when Kubota Itchiku Art Museum is closed.
Entrance fee of Bat Cave and nature guide at Aokigahara Forest
Entrance fee of Iyashinosato Village and Kubota Itchiku Art Museum
Bus fare (Highway bus from Shinjuku to Lake Sai or Lake Kawaguchi, Retro Bus, and Highway bus from Kawaguchiko Station to Shinjuku)
Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, an additional fee will be charged.)
*Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
-Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10-minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo.
This tour with Yuki & the other guide from Triplelights was an absolute highlight of our holiday in Japan for our group. They met us at our hotel & took us to a local Sumo Stable. We were amazed at the strength & flexibility of the wrestlers & afterwards they helped explain so much to us and showed us a lot of information which definitely helped us later in the day when we attended the Sumo Tournament. They were only too happy to walk us to where we wanted to have breakfast. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to Japan...it’s something you should experience & I’m sure you will enjoy ?
Dear Wendy, Thank you for your comment. We greatly appreciate your photo as well. We will definitely share your feedback and photo with the guides. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
Had 6 adults and 1 tween for a sumo practice tour. We had a main guide, Kiochiro, and an assistant who were very friendly and informative. They met us at our hotel and guided us through 2 subway trains and 1 bus ride to the sumo stable. Although the sumo practice is interesting, take seriously the warning that you will be sitting on the floor for 2 hours. You may be a bit stiff getting up. Got a picture with the wrestlers after practice. We would definitely recommend this tour!!!
Dear Jeanne, Thank you very much for your feedback. Our guide is glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
The tour to observe sumo wrestlers train was a highlight of my Japan trip. Mr Takeuchi was professional, knowledgeable, and took care of us very well.
Dear Swee-Kin, Thank you very much for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us when you plan another trip to Japan in the future! Sincerely yours, TJ Tours
Rumi is super organized! Dropped off a booklet on Sumo before arranging a stable visit to watch training — she’s solid & friendly!