Available upon request. 4 hour walking tour using public transportations. You can choose 1 or 2 from the following sightseeing spots. Hotel pick up.
* Asakusa *Kappabashi *Imperial Palace East Gardens *Ningyocho *Kiyosumi Garden *Tsukiji Fish Market *Hamarikyu Garden
* Ginza *Omotesando St. * Meiji Shrine *Shibuya *Yanaka * Ueno
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel.
* Asakusa (Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon, Nakamise Shopping Street, Asakusa Shrine)
* Kappabashi shopping street: famous for kitchen ware
* Imperial Palace East Gardens and Nijubashi (Gardens are closed on Monday and Friday)
* Omotesando Street and Harajuku
* Meiji-jingu Shrine
* Shibuya:Scramble crossing
* Tsukiji Fish Market (Excluding Tuna auction) (Not recommended on Sunday)
* Hamarikyu Garden: a Japanese garden
* Ningyocho:old shopping town
* Kiyosumi Garden: a Japanese garden
* Ueno Park: famous for cherry blossoms and National Museums(Museums:closed on Monday)
* Yanaka: old temples and old shopping street
* Rikugien Garden: a Japanese garden
* Tokyo Tower
* Zojoji Temple
At convenient place for you
You can walk around popular spots upon your request. You will learn how to use public transportation in the city from the guide.
It will help you during your stay in Tokyo sfter the tour. The guide will answer your question about the history of Tokyo and Japan.
transportation fee for guide
hotel pick up in 23 wards of Tokyo
transportation fee for you
lunch (for you and your guide)
entrance fee for you and guide
Hotel pick up in 23 wards of Tokyo.
Transportation (for you), entrance fee (for you and your guide) and lunch (for you and your guide) are not included.
Public transportation fee (subway or/and JR train) will be about 1000 yen per day.
Tokyo Tower main observatory at 150m high: 900 JPY
Hamarikyu Garden: 300 JPY
Kiyosumi Garden: 150 JPY
Rikugien Garden: 300 JPY
Meiji-jingu Shrine Iris Garden (famous for iris in the first week of June): 500 JPY
Akiko was wonderful. We visited the Imperial Palace Gardens and Asakusa Shrine. We loved it, and Akiko was incredibly insightful. We really appreciate the time she spent with us.
Thank you so much for your great review,Blair! I really appreciate it. I'm so glad that we could share precious time and memories in Tokyo. It was my pleasure to meet you. I hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan. I would like to meet you all in the future. Thank you once again.