This tour is for business travelers who have a meeting with Japanese companies and need an interpretation help for business meeting. For one day, we can mix business time and leisure time together (Bleisure). You can complete your work and enjoy Tokyo trip within the limited time. We can also offer a lecture to learn about Japanese business practice & consulting service about Japanese business.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel in Tokyo
A) Japanese⇆English Interpretation Service for Business meeting with Japanese companies (for business)
B) Lecture to learn about Japanese business practice (for business)
1) Historical temple explore in Asakusa (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
2) Top of Tokyo explore at Tokyo SKYTREE (for leisure)
3) Street food hopping in Local district
4) Old shopping avenue explore in Yanaka (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
5) Fish market explore at Tsukiji outer fish market (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
6) Beauty of pin tress explore in Imperial palace garden (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
7) Japanese garden explore in Hama-rikyu garden (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
8) Sanctuary atmosphere explore at Meiji-Jingu Shrine (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
9) High-end shopping street explore in Ginza (for leisure)
10) Japanese original fashion and teenager culture explore in Harajuku (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
11) Animation town explore in Akihabara (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
12) Cross-walk and shopping street explore in Shibuya (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
13) Evening restaurant and bar hopping in Shinjuku to understand Japanese Drinking culture! (for business and leisure to understand Japanese business culture)
14) Beautiful cherry blossom Japanese garden at Shinjuku Gyoen Park (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
15) Park and museum explore in Ueno (for leisure and understanding Japanese culture)
16) Food and drink hopping as you like
17) Other; Ueno park, Tokyo Tower, Odaiba, Roppongi etc...
Any place in Tokyo
This tour is Bleisure(Business + Leisure) service for Business traveler who has a business meeting with Japanese and need an help for Japanese⇆English interpretation. It is a choice of guest how you divide hours into business & leisure.
For business, business interpretation service is included. The meeting place shall be in Tokyo but if you would like to request the place outside of Tokyo, please send an inquiry first.
For leisure, There are a lot of highlights in Tokyo. I would like to your request first and arrange the best private tour for guests.
1) Historical temple explore in Asakusa
If you are interested in Japanese buddhism and shintoism culture, I would like to recommend Asakusa to visit. There is a big temple called Senso-ji temple. Next to this temple, there is Asakusa shrine. We can learn how buddhism and shintoism live together. There is a 250 meter shopping street called Nakamise street. We can enjoy shopping for Japanese souvenirs and eating Japanese sweets.
2) Top of Tokyo explore at Tokyo Sky Tree Tower
Tokyo Sky Tree is the 2nd highest tower in the world.(The height is 634 meter) If we are lucky, we can see Mt.Fuji from the observation floor of Tokyo Sky Tree. Under the tower, there are shopping area so we can also enjoy shopping of Japanese souvenirs. There are a kid indoor playground(paid playground), so I would recommend here to visit for the family with little kids for their fun.
3) Street food hopping in Ningyocho
Ningyocho is old commercial district from 400 years ago. Maybe there is nothing special but we can find local livelihood . We can do some street food hopping in Ningyocho. And If you like a roasted green tea, there is one of best shop for roasted green tea.
4) Old shopping avenue explore in Yanaka
Yanaka is the district whose an old town ambience reminiscent of Tokyo from past decades still survives. I had lived here for 2 years and I am very familiar with this area. Especially it is very beautiful in Sakura season.
5) Fish market explore at Tsukiji outer fish market
It is a central kitchen in Japan for food. Tsukiji fish market was one of the biggest fish market in the world. In 2018, main wholesalers has moved in new place called Toyosu. So we do not see a lot fish wholesalers here but Tsukiji still keeps old fish market atmosphere. There are app 400 shops and restaurants. We will make a visit at outstanding shops. We can find fresh fish, vegetables/fruit, Japanese traditional seafood snack food-related products such as knives and tableware. Let`s enjoy finger food at this gourmet site!
6) Beauty of pin tress and seasonal flowers explore in Imperial palace garden
I love this East garden park to walk around and enjoy seasonal flowers. It is hard to believe that we are in the central of Tokyo because there is so much green. We can find remaining basement of Japanese castle here. I would like to explain how the emperor system works in Japan and the history of Edo era app 400 years ago.
7) Japanese garden explore in Hama-rikyu garden
It is Japanese style public garden near from Tokyo bay. The park itself surrounded by a seawater. This park had belonged to the Shogun Tokugawa family in the 17th century.
There is a teahouse inside of the park.
8) Sanctuary atmosphere explore at Meiji-Jingu Shrine
Next to Harajuku, there is beautiful and holy forest for Shintoism(Shinto). Shinto is the indigenous religion of Japan. The name Meiji comes from an emperor. 3.2 million people visit here for pray at this shrine and it is busiest shrine in Japan.
9) High-end shopping street explore in Ginza
For the weekend, it will be car-free shopping street. There are a lot of luxury boutiques and last fashion in Ginza. My recommendation is a chopstick shop in Ginza. We can make a chopstick with your name. We may visit the basement floor of department store and find good food there. For kids, there are some space to relax and enjoy so we can visit there to take a break.
10) Japanese original fashion and teenager culture explore in Harajuku
This is a scared spot for Japanese girl teenager! There are so many cloths, accessary and shoes. And we can enjoy street food like sweet crape and cotton candy here! If you are interested in buying some Japanese designed souvenir including Ninja or Samurai goods, we can visit Oriental Bazaar to purchase goods!
11) Animation town explore in Akihabara
Akihabara was famous for electrical equipment but now it more famous for animation, manga, sub-cutlure! There are thousand of a character figure toys!
12) Cross-walk and shopping street explore in Shibuya
Lets take a photo at the middle of Cross-walk! There is Hachiko dog next to station and it is a photo spot as well. Shibuya is a town for younger generation. Many new culture comes from Shibuya area. We can enjoy shopping in Shibuya as well.
13) Evening restaurant and bar hopping in Shinjuku
Shinjuku station is the busiest station in Japan. Many people use this station for communion. Shinjuku became the greatest entertainment district and there are a lot of night life. In the evening, business persons comes at local restaurants and starts drinking,. We can do restaurant hopping in Shinjuku together. And let's visit Shinjuku Golden-Gai
and Kabukicho together. We can also visit Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observatories.
14) Beautiful cherry blossom Japanese garden at Shinjuku Gyoen Park
15) Park and museum explore in Ueno
16) Food and drink hopping as you like
17) Other; Ueno park, Tokyo Tower, Odaiba, Roppongi etc...
For the transportation, you buy Tokyo Metro 24-hour Ticket (600 yen/ person). Using this ticket, we can visit anywhere in Tokyo as much as possible. If you would like to visit the place where Tokyo metro does not reach, you may need to purchase other tickets.
- Tour arrangement mixed with business & pleasure
- Japanese⇆English Business Interpretation Service
- An hour for a lecture Japanese business practice which helps you to understand a business and negotiation culture with Japanese
- Guide fee for leisure
- Hotel pick-up in Tokyo area
※Business meeting shall be in the central of Tokyo
- Transportation fee (you and guide),
- Entrance fee (you and guide)
- Lunch or dinner (you and guide)
- Airport pick up service (option)
- Translation of business presentation from English to Japanese (Option)
- Confirming meeting appointments with Japanese companies (Option)
- Private car arrangement (Option)
※Notice : Tokyo Metro 24-hour Ticket will be 600 yen each.
This is a walking tour and we use metro(subway) for the transportation.
If you would like to use taxi, it is possible but it will be on your account.
For the clothes for business meeting, I would like to confirm what kind of clothes are acceptable. (I can be in the business suite.)
In Japan, the cashless society has not been developed yet.
Some old shops or small shops (food, souvenir) only accept cash. We recommend to bring some cash in Japanese yen.
If you would like to do shopping with tax free(8%), please bring your passport to do tax free administration.
Please watch out your valuables during the tour.
Please inform us if you have any food allergy or food restriction.
Please take care of your own valuables, some of places are always crowded.
Yes. If you would like to make changes for an itinerary please contact to us by phone ore email.
After completing your booking, we can customize the starting and ending point for your convenience.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. You will be noticed by email from Triplelights.
The shower price for guide fee is charged per group.
No, this is your private tour and guest is only for your group.
It is possible but it will be an additional charge. Please make a contact to us.
I have been guided by Takashi around Tokyo and Akiba for a short but very interesting trip during my lay-over time during the fight to my hometome. He was an excellent guide, very humble with very influential English speaking. I will definitely come back for another longer trip, there are still so many ppaces i wish to visit. I just love Japan!
Dear Quy san Thank you very much for choosing my private tour and it was very fun to dig in Akihabara together. Not only visiting a maid cafe but also we visited Sushi shop operated by women chef. I am also happy that we could find great gifts for your family and friends during the tour. Please come back to Japan for your vacation next time.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Tsukiji Fish Market and Asakusa area with Takashi as our guide. His knowledge of Japanese culture and history, along with his excellent ability to communicate in English, allowed our multigenerational group to maximize our time in Tokyo. He guided us through busy streets and patiently explained about the various sights, foods and products along the way. We were able to experience and understand so much more of the culture as a result of our time with Takashi in Tokyo. Thank you!
We are a family of four, with two kids aged 13 and 12. Takashi met us at our hotel in Ginza, got us started with Pasmo cards to use for train tickets, and guided us for most of a day. He took us first to the Meiji Jingu temple and showed us how to pass through each of the temple gates with appropriate respect (stop and bow at each gate), how to use the water ladles for purification before entering the main temple, and explained the locals use the various parts of the temple. At nearby Takeshita Street in Harajuku, our kids were fascinated with the colours, the costumes, and the photo booths. Lunch at the Kawaii monster cafe was a highlight. Takashi was patient with us and gave us excellent explanations in answer to all our questions.
Hello! It was great to see you and your family. And thank you very much for your sweet gifts from New Zealand! Harajuku area is one of the unique area in Japan. It was nice to try photo booth (we call Print club) as Japanese girls in Harajuku. And we enjoyed time at the Kawaii monster cafe a lot. They just started Halloween decoration for foods and the food decoration was amazing. Please come back to Japan for your vacation. I would like to recommend to visit other cities Osaka & Kyoto next time. It is different from Tokyo and you will find different food, culture and people!
We met our tour guide Tak at the metro station in Harajuku, and from the get go, he was amazing and very friendly. His knowledge on all the different locations and the history of all of Tokyowas impressive. To Tak, thanks for taking your time with us and answering all the questions we asked and making it look a day our with friends and not tourists.
Dear Mr. Tom It was great to see you and I ‘m happy because you enjoy time yesterday. Please enjoy your stay in Japan! And please be careful of big typhoon hitting Japan in the coming weekend. Will let you know any emergency.