This is a private transfer service from your hotel in Tokyo (within 23 wards) to Narita Airport by our chartered car (up to 6 people).*Please note that the taxi fare differs if you are staying outside of the Tokyo 23 wards. Please contact us before making a reservation if you are not sure about the area of your hotel.
free WiFi, an English-speaking driver, fuel fee, toll fee, parking fee, hotel pickup
Additional charge may apply if any
- English Guide driver
- your hotel is located outside Tokyo 23 wards
- we need to upgrade a car type due to your luggage amount
- the driving time exceeds 2 hours
It should be a direct transfer (hotel to airport). No other stations are stopped.If the ride time exceeds 2 hours, please be noted that additional charge per 30 min may apply.
1. For private car service requests starting earlier than 7 a.m., please contact us a minimum of 3 days in advance.
2. You may need to get a car type upgraded depending on the size of your luggage. Extra fee may apply in that case.
3. Our English expert drivers are not trained to be guides. They can provide an excellent driving service and ease of communication. But have limited knowledge on each of the tourists' spots.
4. Our service area is Tokyo and around. We can't provide our service if neither the meeting point nor ending point is within Tokyo.
5. We will offer a discount if an English-speaking driver is NOT required. Please let us know in advance if that is the case.
You may need to get a car type upgraded depending on the quantity of your luggage. Extra fee may apply.
It should be a direct transfer (hotel to airport). No other stations are stopped.
We booked a half-day tour prior to boarding our cruise ship in Tokyo. Our driver, Amaki, called to let us know he was arriving at our hotel (right on time) and where to meet him. The car was immaculate and very comfortable. We asked about where to buy sports gear for Tokyo’s professional baseball teams, and Amaki took us to the Tokyo Dome, where we could visit the Baseball Hall of Fame and also shop for jerseys, tee shirts, etc. The rest of the morning was spent visiting points of interest we wanted to see, including the Tsukiji Fish Market. Amaki was very knowledgeable and told us about the various buildings and landmarks we passed. We had a lively discussion about Japanese sports teams, including the rugby tournament currently going on in Tokyo. It was a very pleasant way to see Tokyo,... read more
Dear Patricia Thank you so much for your kind review. Mr. Amaki will be pleased about your positive feedback as well. Thank you for using our car service!
Shin was very professional and personable he was also very knowledgeable and accommodating to our interests.
Thank you for your nice review! We appreciate that!
Waiting for us at Harumi Port Terminal. Took us right to Haneda Airport. Courteous and efficient. No issues
Dear Bob thank you sooo much for your nice review!
From Nartia, to city center so worth the money. The driver so nice, stopped for me to grab a beer then off to Fish market lunch at fantastic Tempura place. Then waited while I shopped Mikimoto store. Would have been very overwhelmed had I spent the first day trying to figure trains. As no one speaks English
Very nice driver , however not at all like the reviews.. Lacked ability to describe in advance of arriving at locations , the history of buildings or the history of Tokyo , did not know plant or tree varieties , it seemed like just a drive around Tokyo without a lot of historical facts . We wanted the driver to tell us the best things to see, as we had never been in Tokyo.. We cut short by one hour, the trip, , since my wife was not feeling well,