Sushi making instructor takes you to Tsukiji outer market as a national licensed guide.
The tour is a combination activity which includes shopping at Tsukiji outer market and sushi making experience.
You will make hand shaped sushi using fish purchased on this tour. This will be one of your unforgetable experiences in Japan.
Feel free to personalize this offer with TETSURO.
- Tsukiji shopping guide fee, sushi lesson fee
- Cooking facility rental for the planned lesson
- Cost of food material used in the planned lesson
- Extra part of the cooking facility rental cost
No extra charge will be applied in the most cases. Only when the planed facility or the equivalent is not available, the guide proposes the alternatives with some extra cost. You may make a final decision seeing it. Please pay the extra part on the day in cash.
- Cost for option dishes
In case you request special dishes displayed in the pictures as option, the guide present the seasonal price. You may make a final decision seeing it. Please pay it on the day in cash.
- Transportation fare
Please prepare an IC travel card or small change for public transportation. The guide takes care of himself.
- The date indicated 'available' on the booking calendar is only about the guide himself. Please click 'Send message" button and let the guide know your dates preference. The guide will check the availability of cooking facilities and propose you possible plans.
- You can enjoy Tsukiji outer market walk 7 days a week but the Uogashi buildings in which fresh seafood dealers are running are closed on Wed & Sun. In case the tour is held on those days, the guide stops by the alternative store on the way to the sushi making lesson place.
- Optional tour can be inserted between Tsukiji and sushi making for Kappabashi kitchen ware street. Please ask the guide for a quotation.
- The number of the participants is limited up to 4. It might be possible to handle more when the the guide can arrange an assistant. The guide will make a quotation responding to the inquiry. read more
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from GoWithGuide.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.
It was great to experience sushi making with Tetsuro. He informed us in advance that the fish market is closed on the day we could follow his lesson, and he took us to some shops with professional cooking equipment instead. This was also very interesting. Thank you, Tetsuro !
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the alternative tour. Studying your review, I will organize the tour and offer as the standard soon. Thank you very much for being my guests.