If you want to spend a day to explore FAR WEST IN FAR EAST Fukuoka with your group (up to 50 people), this tour would be an ideal option for you! Our bus will give you a comfortable ride throughout the tour. You don't have to navigate your way using public transportation. We are very familiar with the area and our private bus will help you save time and visit as many places.
car, fuel fee, hotel pick-up/ drop-off, insurance(in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees
lunch, dinner, entrance fee, Wi-Fi fee, meals and drinks
Fees increase by 20% during the New Year holidays, May holidays and mid-August.
Our bus services are only available in Fukuoka most of the time.
Our service area is from Fukuoka to east Hiroshima. (Please inquire beforehand)
*Vehicle type common charge
For one hour extension, plus 45 US$
( * By law, within a total of 13 hours a day )
For 30 mile extension, plus 45 US$
( * By law, within total 250 miles a day )
* The tour can be in the opposite direction as well, which will start from Hiroshima to Fukuoka.
* The tour usually is within Fukuoka prefecture, but if it starts or ends outside of Fukuoka prefecture, additional fee will be charged according to the time and distance.
For example, in the case of pickup in Hiroshima, 4 hours & 250 miles→ plus 3.5*45US$ + 8*45 US$ ≒ plus 500 US$
There is no interpreter on bus. Please inquire about it if you need an English-speaking assistant. Additional charge will incur.
English-speaking assistant: 225 US$ a day
*If you can speak Japanese, you don't need the guide.
driver & guide hotel fee: 100 US$ a day
WiFi in the bus : 100 US$ a day
- The number of people for motorcoach is maximum 60 people (including a driver, with large 2 or 3 trunks under seats).
- The customer is requested to complete booking process (including payment) at least 4 days in advance prior to the tour date.
- Please make sure to write down the following information for transfer request/ booking:
1) flight number (cruise name)
2) flight (cruise) arrival/ departure time
3) airport terminal (cruise port)
4) number of luggage
Infant seats available.
Not recommended for people with back injuries.
Not recommended for people with heart problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
Pets are not allowed on board.
Foldable strollers and wheelchairs only. read more
We booked a service from Oita to the airport following the Japan Rugby game. Despite the intense traffic and difficulty of access to the stadium, the driver pulled out all the stops to get us to the airport on time - and we made it. Thank you very much for your excellent service and dedication to the passengers!
Dear Sir We are grateful for your comments. Thank you again for using our service the other day. We are pleased that the purpose of your excursion has been achieved. Also, if you come to "Kyushu" next time, we would like to guide you. * In Oita prefecture, the hot springs of "Yufuin" and "Beppu" are famous. Thank you for using our service. Sincerely, Fukuoka Charter Bus