"DISCOVER FAR WEST IN FAR EAST" From (or to) Fukuoka Japan, our private chartered bus will support your journey. Please reserve and pay for the sumo, Kabuki or baseball tickets on your own beforehand online or by cash on spot. In Japan, "Ozumo" is held not only in Tokyo but also in Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka. (March 8-22) Kabuki can be found not only in Tokyo but also in Hakata. Because Hakata is less densely populated than Tokyo, you will surely like Hakata. The strongest Japanese professio
car, fuel fee, hotel pick-up/ drop-off, insurance(in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees, child seat
lunch, dinner, entrance fee, Wi-Fi fee, meals and drinks, Kabuki, Baseball, and Sumo tickets.
Fees increase by 20% during the New Year holidays, May holidays and mid-August.
Our bus services are only available in Fukuoka most of the time.
Our service area is from Fukuoka to east Hiroshima. (Please inquire beforehand)
Please reserve and pay for the sumo, Kabuki or baseball tickets on your own beforehand online or by cash on spot.
Ticket Reservation Sites ↓
Fukuoka SoftBank HAWKS: https://www.softbankhawks.co.jp/ticket/
*Vehicle type common charge
For one hour extension, plus 45 US$
( * By law, within a total of 13 hours a day )
For 30 mile extension, plus 45 US$
( * By law, within total 250 miles a day )
* The tour can be in the opposite direction as well, which will start from Hiroshima to Fukuoka.
* The tour usually is within Fukuoka prefecture, but if it starts or ends outside of Fukuoka prefecture, additional fee will be charged according to the time and distance.
For example, in the case of pickup in Hiroshima, 4 hours & 250 miles→ plus 3.5*45US$ + 8*45 US$ ≒ plus 500 US$
There is no interpreter on bus. Please inquire about it if you need an English-speaking assistant. Additional charge will incur.
English-speaking assistant: 150 US$ a day
*If you can speak Japanese, you don't need the guide.
WiFi in the bus : 75 US$ a day
- The number of people for microbus is maximum 28 people (including a driver, without a lot of luggage).
- The customer is requested to complete booking process (including payment) at least 4 days in advance prior to the tour date.
- Please make sure to write down the following information for transfer request/ booking:
1) flight number (cruise name)
2) flight (cruise) arrival/ departure time
3) airport terminal (cruise port)
4) number of luggage
Infant seats available.
Not recommended for people with back injuries.
Not recommended for people with heart problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
Pets are not allowed on board.
Foldable strollers and wheelchairs only. read more