Explore Noboribetsu's Hell Valley, sulphurous volcanic pits and geysers. Immerse yourself literally in Japanese culture by taking an optional onsen (hot spring bath) at the largest onsen hotel in the area. Optional entry to either the Jidaimura and Edo Period Theme Park, NIXE Marine Park or Bear Park. Entry and parking fees are paid separately to each facility.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (up to 2 locations within 5km)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Baby seat and child seat (Pre-booking required)
- English speaking staff support
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fee*
- Entrance Fee*
- Highway Toll Fee*
- Guide (please search on TripleLights if required)
- English Speaking Driver - upon request and not guaranteed
- Driver accommodation – organised at ¥12,000/night or customer may organise
- Overuse charges: 10,000 yen per hour or part thereof
- Waiting charge: 6,000 yen per hour or part thereof
*Please contact us for more details.
Only available from May - November
- We can arrange your transfer according to your schedule, or flight time, please inform us upon reservation
- For airport transfers, please make sure you allow enough time for flight delays, collecting baggage, traveling time and flight check-in.)
- Vehicles we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from small type vans to coaches.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to customs, immigration, traffic, traffic accidents, road closures or weather. We hereby assume no risk whatsoever on behalf of customers for their own travel arrangements. Refunds are not available for passengers arriving on delayed flights that do not make it to meet our services.
Noboribetsu's Hell Valley (1 hour)
Oyunuma Footbath walking path (40 minutes return walk way)
Noboribetsu (Lunch & Free time)
Choose from two options
1. Daichi Takimotokan Hotel Onsen (90 minutes)
2. Jidaimura Edo Period Theme Park (120 minutes)
Our driver was very helpful and courteous, accompanying us and keeping track of our tour hours. Overall experience good.
Dear Maria, Thank you for booking Day Tour with SkyEpress. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your booked Otaru Day Tour. If you plan to travel to Hokkaido again, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hear from you in the future. Kind regards, Chuck Nguyen Reservations.
All is good the only things maybe I still did not know how to set up the wifi , all our handphone can not be set up with wifi on board ? , the drivers are also very nice to us ??
Dear Lisan, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your day tours with us. If there is anything we can assist you further, feel free to let us know. We look forward to seeing again in the future. Regards, Chuck Nguyen Reservation
Started with Onsen at Sun resort followed by a stroll around the lake and then towards the Lake hill farm. The trip was so relaxed and beautiful. 5 starts to ******* for the routing.
Dear Bhavesh, Thank for taking the time to leave this review about your Private Day Tour with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent Lake Toya Private Day Tour, and we look forward to welcoming you back on board for your next visit! Kind regards, Adam
So happy I chanced upon SkyX through Triple Lights for our Furano trip. Pre-trip, Nicole and Adam were always prompt, courteous, very helpful in answering my many questions. That made planning so much easier. From the moment we were picked up on time to reviewing the day's itinerary, to checking if we needed a food/ restroom break, the team of Mori-san and Kimora-san were so professional. I would very highly recommend this service to anyone going to the hard-to-access destinations in the Hokkaido region.
Dear Karen, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review about your recent Private Day Tours with us. We are so happy to hear that you had a great time on your Private Day Tours, and we will be sure to pass you compliments along to your drivers. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Hokkaido! Kind regards, Adam Shick Reservations
Everything went very smoothly
Dear Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent Private Day Tours with us! We are very happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that you enjoyed your Private Day Tour experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Kind Regards, Adam Shick