Take a stroll through the ancient capital Kyoto elegantly dressed in a gorgeous kimono. Commemorate your trip by taking photos at the scenic spot. Our government licensed guides will help you with selecting the best kimono and show you around Kiyomizu temple with warm hospitality and total dedication.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
Kimono Rental Shop
Kimono Rental Shop
The kimono is the representative traditional costume of Japan and Kimono wearing may help you get the heart of Japanese Culture.
Kimono would look good on the old streets and atmosphere in Kyoto.
Guiding fee, Public transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.), Admission fee
Cost of meal and sightseeing activities
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard for the instructions.
- Program duration is an estimate. It is subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or conditions without notice.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our services are mainly offered in English. In addition, services in other languages, such as Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian are also available. In case you would like services in languages other than English, please inquire us as soon as possible. We will check the availability.
- Before booking, please email us to check the availability.
Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Our business hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays. For inquiries received outside the business hours, we will look into them and respond on the next business day.
- The picking applicable hotels are limited to the hotels between Higashi-oji-dori and Nishi-oji-dori (to the east and west) and Imadegawa-dori and Jujo-dori(to the north and south). If you need a taxi or a hired car, an additional fee will be charged.
This tour with Yuki & the other guide from Triplelights was an absolute highlight of our holiday in Japan for our group. They met us at our hotel & took us to a local Sumo Stable. We were amazed at the strength & flexibility of the wrestlers & afterwards they helped explain so much to us and showed us a lot of information which definitely helped us later in the day when we attended the Sumo Tournament. They were only too happy to walk us to where we wanted to have breakfast. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone coming to Japan...it’s something you should experience & I’m sure you will enjoy ?
Dear Wendy, Thank you for your comment. We greatly appreciate your photo as well. We will definitely share your feedback and photo with the guides. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
Had 6 adults and 1 tween for a sumo practice tour. We had a main guide, Kiochiro, and an assistant who were very friendly and informative. They met us at our hotel and guided us through 2 subway trains and 1 bus ride to the sumo stable. Although the sumo practice is interesting, take seriously the warning that you will be sitting on the floor for 2 hours. You may be a bit stiff getting up. Got a picture with the wrestlers after practice. We would definitely recommend this tour!!!
Dear Jeanne, Thank you very much for your feedback. Our guide is glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour. Sincerely yours, TJ tours
The tour to observe sumo wrestlers train was a highlight of my Japan trip. Mr Takeuchi was professional, knowledgeable, and took care of us very well.
Dear Swee-Kin, Thank you very much for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us when you plan another trip to Japan in the future! Sincerely yours, TJ Tours
Rumi is super organized! Dropped off a booklet on Sumo before arranging a stable visit to watch training — she’s solid & friendly!