This is an experience oriented tour which includes SUSHI making and seafood shopping. The SUSHI instructor who has the national travel guide license takes you to a 1st class fresh food retailer to procure seafood which would be used on the SUSHI making lesson. This will be one of your unforgetable experiences in Japan.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
You can enjoy fresh seafood shopping expecting your dinner dishes.
You learn sushi making using fish you purchase. It includes handling Japanese cutlery too.
Sushi making lesson place
- This is a seamless service from seafood procurement to sushi making experience.
Your national licensed guide who takes you to the fish mart will provide sushi making lesson too.
- Unlike typical fish market tour, you will experience an actual seafood procurement as a preparation of SUSHI making lesson you will take.
- Unlike typical sushi making lesson for foreign travelers, you will experience cutting seafood with Japanese traditional cutlery.
- On the sushi making lesson, you will make your hand-shaped sushi by yourself and enjoy meal time. Depending on the time remaining, other type sushi will be introduced.
- Shoping guide fee, sushi lesson fee
- Cooking facility rental for the planned lesson
- Cost of food material used in the planned lesson
- Extra part of the cooking facility rental cost
No extra charge will be applied in the most cases. Only when the planed facility or the equivalent is not available, the guide proposes the alternatives with some extra cost. You may make a final decision seeing it. Please pay it on the day in cash.
- Cost for option dishes
In case you request special dishes displayed in the pictures as option, the guide present the seasonal price. You may make a final decision seeing it. Please pay it on the day in cash.
- Transportation fare
Please prepare an IC travel card or small change for public transportation. The guide takes care of himself.
- The date indicated 'available' on the booking calendar is only about the guide himself. Please click 'Send message' button and let the guide know your dates preference. The guide will check the availability of cooking facilities and propose you possible plans.
- The number limit for this tour is 4. It might be possible to handle more when the the guide can arrange an assistant. Feel free to contact.
It was great to experience sushi making with Tetsuro. He informed us in advance that the fish market is closed on the day we could follow his lesson, and he took us to some shops with professional cooking equipment instead. This was also very interesting. Thank you, Tetsuro !
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the alternative tour. Studying your review, I will organize the tour and offer as the standard soon. Thank you very much for being my guests.