This tour includes a must-see for those visiting Tokyo for the first time, so you can experience the history and traditional parts of Tokyo.
In particular, you can experience traditional glass crafts such as "Edo Kiriko".
Let’s have fun exploring Asakusa and Tsukiji together.
Feel free to personalize this offer with Eiko.
transportation fee (you), lunch(you),
experience(Kiriko glass:material cost for you)
○ In this tour, please come with comfortable shoes to walk a lot.
○ For this tour, please bring cash because some places you visit cannot use cards.
○ If severe rain is expected, change the destination and carry out the tour or cancel the full refund.
○ Please do not touch other fresh foods directly with your hands at the fish market .
○ Please note that there are places where photography is prohibited, such as in tourist facilities and shops.
Yes! If you need to make changes such as removing or adding someone to your booking or changing the date or time of your tour, contact us by phone or email
After you secure your booking, the starting and ending points of your tour can be customized to your convenience (ex.: your hotel, nearby stations, etc.). Don't worry, we will take care of you! Some tours may have an extra fee for this service, make sure to check the tour page.
After booking a tour, the guide will accept (or decline) your booking within 24 hours. Then you will be noticed by email from GoWithGuide.
The price is charged per group. Which means that you make a one-time payment for your entire group and the price will not change if it is less or more people.
Some guides accept extra people (more than the specified number) for an extra charge. Please check for the extras on the tour or booking page, or contact your guide directly to clarify.
No. Your tour is private, only for you and your family or friends, there will be no other group of tourists together in your tour.
Yes, but there will be additional charge for that and it is not by car. The guide will go pick you up using public transportations. For further details, please contact your guide directly.
Yes, you can and you may be able to get a discount if you are traveling alone. Price depends on which guide you choose.