One day trip from Tokyo. You can watch Mt. Fuji from outdoor hot spa. Before then you can enjoy a beautiful Japanese gorge watching strangely shaped big rocks and winding clear stream.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At the JR Shinjuku station.
- Shosenkyo gorge (strangely shaped rocks, clear river water, Autumn leaves, fresh air)
- Hottarakashi-no-yu, hot public bath at the top of mountain, a wild nature surroundings. You can see Mt. Fuji when good weather condition.
- You can enjoy specialty food and Japanese sake, rice wine, in the areas.
At the JR Shinjuku station
- You can see Mt. Fuji(35km south) when you sit in a outdoor big public bathtub with other Japanese at the top of this side mountain.
- You can enjoy 90 minutes walking along the Shosenkyo gorge viewing strangely shaped big rocks in the river and on the mountains. At the end of the walk, you would be so surprised encounting a big fall, Sengataki fall.
- You can eat delicious local specialities, Hoto local nudle and others.
- guide fee
- transportation(you and guide), JR train, local public bus and a taxi. Train+bus+taxi=10,340 The taxi fare is divided by three persons of the tourists.
- lunch(you and guide) 2,000 / person
- entrance fee(you and guide) 800 / person, Onsen=public hot spring.
= Transportation, round= Japanese yen
- 7,500 Shinjuku-Yamanashishi
- 5,000 Yamanashishi-spa. we can get on the taxi 4 persons including a guide.
- 1,140 Kofu-Shosenkyo
= Entrance fee =
- 800 Hot spring, Onsen. You can bring in your own face towel and bath towel.
= 32,000 Guide fee / day
You are cordially requested to pay for a guide.
Masato was amazing! He was so full of energy and interesting information. We felt fully immersed in everything Tokyo offered. We will definitely recommend him to friends travelling to Tokyo.
Hi Fiona, Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed Tokyo tour. Thank you again.
Masato was an excellent guide and was especially patient with our family of three generations. He shared insights into Japanese culture and history without overwhelming us with information, and he put together a customized schedule that worked well for everyone, even when we had a lot of extra stops. We arranged a driver as well and Masato went out of his way to make sure all the details were in place and that the driver knew where to go. We would never have gotten to see so many things in the short time we had in Tokyo without his help. We are grateful to have shared the day with Masato!
Hi Ashley, Thank you for your kind words to me. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed so much with my guide. I will still expect your generation and the kids' generation to come to Japan again very soon. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan. Please say hello to everybody in your family. Masato
Hi Leonard, I am very pleased to read your short and impact message. I supposed that your wife and you enjoyed so much everything, especially to eat sushi in Tsukiji fish market. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan.
Masato served as our guide during our visit to Sensoji, Kappabashi shopping street, and was our interpreter during a Sashimono woodworking class where we made our own chopsticks! He was very knowledgable about the area and the history, and was the perfect translator for our workshop. He was able to easily translate all of the intricate woodworking verbiage, and we were very lucky to have him there with us! Thank you so much, Masato! We loved spending our day with you!
Hi Stacy, I am very glad to read your wonderful comments on my service in Asakusa. I wish you visit here again. Masato.