This tour helps you make the most of your visit to Tokyo. It is basically a walking tour using public transportation. I will plan your tour based on your requests and show you an itinerary in advance, so you will not miss the places you want to visit in Tokyo. Choose three places from the list in "ハイライト". You can find the pictures of these places by clicking the mark (>) in the picturte window.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel or anywhere you like in Tokyo 23 wards
1. Asakusa and Senso-ji temple : (Asakusa is a wonderful shopping area for Japanese souvenirs. Senso-ji temple has big gates and five-sory pagoda. Admission free.)
2.Tokyo Station and Marunouchi area: (You can enjoy beautiful red-brick station house, time-honored building made of stones and art museums.Museums closed on Mondays. 800～1000JPY)
3. Meiji Grand Shrine: (It is one of the most famous shrines in Japan and has refreshing woods around the shrine. Shrine Admission free.)
4. Imperial Palace east gardens (It used to be Edo castle where Tokugawa Shogunate governed Japan for about 300 years. Closed on Monday and Friday. Admission free.)
5. Tokyo Tower and Zojo-ji temple: (Tokyo tower is a nice place to enjoy watching Tokyo. If it is clear, you can see Mt. Fuji. Entrance fee 900JPY. Zojo-ji temple was a temple for Tokugawa Shogunate and has a solemn atomosphere. Admission freee.)
6. Tokyo Skytree: (The tallest tower in Japan :350m and 450m observatories, entrance fee 2000JPY and 3000JPY respectively.)
7. Tokyo metropolitan government observatory: (two observatories with great view, admission free.)
8. Akasaka State Guest House: One of the two state guest houses in Japan. One is this and the other is in Kyoto. Admission 2000JPY .)
At final destination or anywhere you like in Tokyo 23 wards
You can spend your time in Tokyo in the most efficient way without getting lost. At the same time, you can get useful information from the local guide. More importantly, you can enjoy your time in a relaxed manner. If you have only one day in Tokyo, I would recommend 1. Asakusa, 2. Impereial Palace and 3. Meiji Grand Shrine. Lunch will also be arranged according to your request.
guide fee hotel pick-up in 23 wards of Tokyo
transportation fee (guests and guide) ※abt. 1000JPY/person
entrance fee (ex.Tokyo Sky Tree 2060 JPY for admission)
This tour is basically a walking tour using the public transportation but if you want you can take a taxi. So comfortable shoes and clothes for walking are recomenndable.