The marathon course of Tokyo Olympics 2020 has decided. The course covers representative sightseeing spots in Tokyo city area. The tour will trace the real course of the marathon race by van (rent-a-car).
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel in Tokyo.
- New National Stadium
- Imperial outer garden
- Tokyo tower/Zojoji temple
- Ginza sophisticated shopping / business area
- Asakusa, a traditional old town and Sensoji temple
- Tokyo Sky Tree, viewing beyond Sumidagawa river
At your hotel in Tokyo or the place where you want.in Tokyo.
- You can visit typical sites of sightseeing in Tokyo by exclusive van only for you.
- You will have a lunch at a western food court.
- The rent-a-car is with a polite driver and very clean.
- guide fee, - hotel pick-up, hotel drop off
- Car rental rates, - Lunch for you and guide, - Entrance fee (if necessary)
- You are cordially requested to pay guide fee, cost of rent a car and tip to guide.
- You can leave the van at any time and you can go by yourself. However the guide fee and the cost of rent-a-car will be never payed back to you.
- You have to pay your lunch at the food court.
Masato was amazing! He was so full of energy and interesting information. We felt fully immersed in everything Tokyo offered. We will definitely recommend him to friends travelling to Tokyo.
Hi Fiona, Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed Tokyo tour. Thank you again.
Masato was an excellent guide and was especially patient with our family of three generations. He shared insights into Japanese culture and history without overwhelming us with information, and he put together a customized schedule that worked well for everyone, even when we had a lot of extra stops. We arranged a driver as well and Masato went out of his way to make sure all the details were in place and that the driver knew where to go. We would never have gotten to see so many things in the short time we had in Tokyo without his help. We are grateful to have shared the day with Masato!
Hi Ashley, Thank you for your kind words to me. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed so much with my guide. I will still expect your generation and the kids' generation to come to Japan again very soon. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan. Please say hello to everybody in your family. Masato
Hi Leonard, I am very pleased to read your short and impact message. I supposed that your wife and you enjoyed so much everything, especially to eat sushi in Tsukiji fish market. Please enjoy the rest days in Japan.
Masato served as our guide during our visit to Sensoji, Kappabashi shopping street, and was our interpreter during a Sashimono woodworking class where we made our own chopsticks! He was very knowledgable about the area and the history, and was the perfect translator for our workshop. He was able to easily translate all of the intricate woodworking verbiage, and we were very lucky to have him there with us! Thank you so much, Masato! We loved spending our day with you!
Hi Stacy, I am very glad to read your wonderful comments on my service in Asakusa. I wish you visit here again. Masato.