I'll pick up at your staying hotel and take you to Hakone resort area.
You can enjoy the following attractions;
- To view Mt. Fuji from Owakudani Valley
- To enjoy various kinds of vehicles like Hakone Tozan Railway, Cable Car, and Ropeway
- To ride Pirate Ship at Lake Ashi
- To visit Gora Park with Europian garden or Hkone Museum with arts & moss green garden
At your staying hotel in Tokyo
At Odawara Station
Hakone is one of Japan's most popular tourist destinations with easy access from Tokyo, attracting both of international and domestic visitors seeking a break from busy city life. There are many hot spring resort with numerous inns, restaurants and gift shops. You can enjoy the magnificent beauty of nature including breathtaking views of nearby Mt. Fuji. With this tour you will have wonderful experience to be left in your memorial album.
Guide fee, Hotel pick-up in tokyo
1. Transportation fee (you and guide); See above for the detail, 2. Lunch (you and guide); About ￥1,500/person depending on what you order , 3. Entrance fee (you and guide); about ￥1,000/person dpending on where you go
There is a kind of value ticket available to fully enjoy this area as follows;
-From Shinjuku ￥6,100(Adults) ￥1,100(Children)
-From Odawara ￥5,000(Adults) ￥1,000(Children)
＊The above price does not include special fee for JR Shinkansen and Odakyu Romance Car
＊The estimated total transportation fee is ￥7,000 ～￥10,000
Cruising on Lake Ashi, Ropeway operation, and the view of Mt. Fuji are highly depending on the weather condition
Yoshi speaks great english. He is a terrific guide and very nice!! We had such a good day
Hola Barbara, Thank you for your feedback. I really enjoyed being with you too. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Yoshi
We were very happy with Yoshi showing us Tokyo in two days. His English, knowledge of the city and history were very good. He is a very pleasant person. We highly recommend his services.
Dear Joseph, Thank you for your warm message. I hope you are enjoying cruising to China. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Yoshi