Visit the Sapporo Beer Brewery Chiba Factory and taste glasses of draft beer.
You can also visit the former South Pole research ship "Shirase" and see the facilities.
And finally, enjoy Genghis Khan Mongolian Mutton BBQ.
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel (inside 23 wards area of Tokyo)
The Sapporo Beer Brewery Chiba Factory
The former South Pole research ship (near the beer brewery)
Genghis Khan Mongolian Mutton BBQ at Sapporo beer garden (inside the beer brewery)
JR Tsudanuma Station or JR Tokyo Station
1. Stepping inside of the South Pole research ship "Shirase". You can see the facilities and real life of South Pole researchers.
2. Walking into the hearts of the beer brewery and finding out how their beer become delicious.
3. Tasting a couple of glass of beer for each.
4. Get a special beer glass for each.
5. Enjoying Genghis Khan Mongolian Mutton BBQ.
Hotel pick-up (only in Tokyo 23 wards area)
2 glasses of beer
A souvenir (a beer glass)
Free shuttle bus between JR Tsudanuma station and the beer brewery
Admission fee (you and guide)
Admission fee costs ￥1000 for each to enter the facility of beer brewery
Transportation fee (you and guide)
1. We need to book for the beer brewery and the research ship beforehand. So could you request the date to me? I'll book the visiting on behalf of you, then I let you know the reservation is made.
2. Admission fee for the beer brewery costs 1,000 Yen for each. It is not included in this tour. Please pay by cash at there on the day. (for you and guide)
3. A fee for Genghis Khan Mongolian BBQ is not included in this tour. Please pay at there on the day. (for you and guide)
4. You can skip the research ship and BBQ.
5. Similar tour is provided by Tak in Tokyo.
We had a very interesting and fun afternoon at Yanaka Ginza with Mariko, and then some very tasty grill food for dinner, folowed by a very nice sake brewery bar, where you could try many of their excellent sakes. Thankyou Mariko! We all had a great time!
Thank you Vicky! I'm very happy to hear from you that you all had a great time! It was a wonderful day for me, too! I can't forget the conversation between you and old lady at liqueur shop in Yanaka, both speaking in each native language but understanding each other. And I want to say thank you for the present that you gave me. The aroma is great! I love it! I hope you have fun during your rest of your days in Japan. And hope see you again some day!
Despite the rainy weather Marino was an excellent guide. She showed us everything on our list and then even more. She was prompt and knowledgeable! I strongly recommend her to anyone wanting a private tour with a great guide !
Dear Kathleen, thank you for your warm comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour, and also it was wonderful time for me. I hope I can guide you again on a fine day! Thank you!
We planned Mariko for one day to guide us from out hotel in Tokyo to our Ryokan in Hakone and show us the highlights there. Upon our meeting in the hotel the first thing she had to tell us was the Ryokan in Hakone could not be reached due to the heavy snowfall. She helped us to make new plans for that day. She is very friendly, speaks good English and is a pleasant personality. Thanks Mariko!
Thank you Joop! It was nice meeting you! I really wanted to show you around Hakone if it wasn’t heavy snow. When you visit Japan next time, I’m happy to be your guide. Please enjoy rest of your days in Japan!