Make your tour around Tokyo a tailor-made experience meant to suit your expectations as much as possible.
Pick your favorites from the tentative list of things to do or ask for something in particular .
Based on your personal interests i'll research the possibilities the city has on offer.
This being Tokyo the possibilities are virtually unlimited...
Check out what we are going to do.
Feel free to personalize this offer.
At your hotel or another place of your choice within Tokyo's 23 wards.
Have a custom-made route specifically planned for you.
Make your stay in Tokyo as time-effective as possible.
Visit both the
Feel free to make requests, no matter how unusual they are. I'll do my best to research.
At your hotel or another place of your choice in the 23 wards of Tokyo
Here is a list of potential places to go and things to do during your tour:
. the traditional gardens of Tokyo: Kiyosumi Shirakawa, Kyu-Furukawa, Hamarikyu...
- visit Asakusa, the Senso-ji temple, kitchenware street Kappabashi and the Kappa temple with its alleged mummified Kappa arm.
- see the city from one of its many observation decks
- stroll from Ueno park through old town Yanaka, all the way to the beautiful Nezu shrine
- in small neighbourhoods the shotengais, the traditional commercial streets, give you a feel of the real downtown Tokyo (for example:KiraKira Tachibana, Joyful Minowa...)
- ride the rollercoaster-like Yurikamome line to see the giant Gundam robot, the sight of Tokyo from the beach and, if you are into cars, the History garage.
- try the Earthquake simulator at the Disaster prevention center.
- see motorcycle races in Kawaguchi or boat races in Edogawa. And bet on them.
- the bizzarre buddhist temple in Monzen Nakacho also hosts an intense ceremony with drums, chants and fire.
- an early morning visit to a sumo stall can be arranged.
- walk from the bookstores of Jimbocho to the beautiful sight of Hijiri bridge. In the area you can visit a Russian Orthodox Cathedral, a Confucian temple and a beautiful
- Ginza hosts a lot of small art galleries, the historical Okuno building and some stunning architecture.
- the improvised and avantgarde music scene is worth exploring, see a gig in one of the many tiny live houses, with just an handful of spectators.
- check out the weirdest or most impressive buildings, like the Reiyuukai temple in Minato, the iconic Nakagin in Ginza, the Eldorado in Waseda, the Kaigun in Shin-Okubo...
- take in Shibuya, Omotesando and the backstreets of Harajuku on a nice quiet stroll.
- and it goes on...
Guide fee is included. Hotel pick-up within Tokyo's central area is also included.
Guide and guests' transportation fee is not included. The transportation's fee may vary considerably according to the destinations chosen (roughly: minimum 1200 yen per person, maximum 3000).
Meals are not included.
Entrance fee to gardens (usually 150 yen per person), live houses (from 1000 to 3000 yen), attractions and the likes is not included.
Some of the activities listed above need reservation and some are not always available.
Planning with considerable advance would be the best way to avoid disappointments.
Also moving from one place to the other is rather time consuming, planning beforehand
could be helpful in this aspect too.
Apart from gardens and live houses, the activities listed above are usually free of charge.
Though using transportation extensively there may be also considerable walking stretches involved.
El tour Tokyo a la medida lo disfrutamos mucho con la gran experiencia de Fulvio. Agradecidos por el tiempo y paciencia para explicarnos sobre todos los lugares que fuimos. Gracias
Muchas gracias a vosotros!
Excelente guía nos mostró de una manera muy interesante todos los principales lugares de Tokio
El tour fue muy divertido y dinámico. Fulvio contesto a todas nuestras preguntas y con él conocimos lugares que seguramente no hubiéramos podido conocer solos. Super recomendable!
Really great tour guide. Did tour in Speanish and English. He’s quite knowledgeable about Japan, has great insights into less touristy areas, and a great sense of humor. Appreciated his willingness to check on the comfort of everyone as we were a mixed-aged bilingual group. Thank you Fulvio for a great day.